Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Deal is actually for 106 million. Can reach 117 with incentives :wow:

Well I guess we saved 11 mill cuz he ain't reaching those incentives this season.

Ball should be in his hands way less.

If RJ is on the right track this should be the season he cements Randle as the 3rd option if he loses those bum *** habits.

I memba when y’all was hype over EP taking over the 6. Couldn’t have been a worse takeover.

I have a little more faith in the kid. Damn good choice in footwear. The 34s are a modern classic.

I memba when y’all was hype over EP taking over the 6. Couldn’t have been a worse takeover.

I have a little more faith in the kid. Damn good choice in footwear. The 34s are a modern classic.

1628440328008.png

:rofl::rofl:

ESPN has me watching Cornhole .... MF has skill for real .... even of its a stupid game.
They were playing some other stupid *** game the other day. I think cats were throwing a ball into some trampoline thing in the middle of them and then they slapped it back on the trampoline, it was like 4 of them :lol:

MF said the biggest name in the building is Scotty Barnes and I didnt even remember he went number 4 .. he aint the biggest name ... hell na na na!

Back
Top Bottom