Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

How so?

As far as Knox, his problem is maturity mentally and physically. You would think he was 3 years younger than RJ the way he carries himself imo. Unfortunately, and I hope I'm wrong, he wont even start tapping into any of his potential until hes like 24-25

he’s eligible for the 200mil max had he waited until next off season

he’s eligible for the 200mil max had he waited until next off season
He didn't bet on him self ... he cashed out with a win. Now he doesn't have to live up to last year in order to get paid.

We (the organization) did right ... they took care of oour players, upgraded the roster, and made the fans happy. No doubt this is a changing of the guard/culture that is more about the perception of everyone about the Knicks than winning a chip.

No doubt it will resonate going forward.

Kemba is the second player in the past 3 years to turn down more money and a better opportunity to come play here.

We went from crawling to walking .. so a W in my book.

I still don't think ia the final coach, but at least he will teach our players about hussling and team 1st ... which is what we desperately needed.

Elf had an issue with the younger guys for whatever reason. Probably hated the fact they got bigger roles than him.

E8JBOKvVkAAlRJg

My man right on time

-This off season has been one for the ages. Lowkey, we won FA by setting the team up for both immediate & longer term success.

-Rooting for Knox because he is trying his best to show his best. Working on game all summer (better be handles), volunteering to play as much ball as you can & have to sit out for ******* covid.

-The knock on Knox has always been that motor that isn’t always there. But he did show shooting accuracy so he was at least honing in on his specialty. There were flashes of defensive aptitude as well. It’s hard developing a project when the project manager keeps changing.

-This season is it for the kid. Minutes again will be hard to come by. Burks is good for some missed games but he now has to compete with Grimes as well.

-Son could be traded any day now. We’ll see if he’s a dawg cuz that’s the only kind of players allowed now. Would love him as a bench piece & maybe see what he grows to be, but the Knicks bench isn’t a nursery.

Otherwise, I hope he flourishes somewhere else. & not for free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom