Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I’m more than happy with at least a couple of our picks this year, but why the **** did they have to go & miss out on THIS lottery?!

Suggs every bit of a future stud we thought. That top 10 is looking like can’t miss.

I’m more than happy with at least a couple of our picks this year, but why the **** did they have to go & miss out on THIS lottery?!

Suggs every bit of a future stud we thought. That top 10 is looking like can’t miss.
Curious ...

Are you always loooking at others women wishing they were yours?

Do you say, "yeap I def leave my shorty for her"?

Just wondering...

honestly, we would've drafted the Knox or Frank of the bunch, so i'd rather make the playoffs than bank on the Knicks draft success

& nah :lol: I’m not like that with my women. I stay loyal as long as she’s worth it & she recognizes my worth as well. That’s a two way street type of situation.

Some GMs & owners view these men as chess pieces. Some have much worse ideologies. In any case, I’m thinking how does this lot, full of early to middle round playoff exit success potential, get to the next level.

I see some pieces to the championship puzzle on the roster. With so much talent, of all ages, Knicks could swing for the fences for another youth cornerstone.

adieu mon cherie

KBXG.gif

the funniest part of this tweet is the "unlikely bonus" part. I'm just picturing them explaining the terms to him and being like "AND you can earn an extra $3 million... if you average 7 blocks a game "

It's a legit contract term :lol:

Likely bonuses count against the cap while unlikely bonuses don't. No clue how it's determined.

McBride has already shown in summer league that he's capable of giving you effective minutes. Kemba won't have to play huge minutes. You play him to start and end each half. The first 6 minutes of the first and third, and the last 6 minutes of the second and fourth. 24-25 minutes a night and the other 24 minutes split among Rose/Quickley/McBride. I think Kemba will be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom