Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

My favorite H2O moment was around 2001-2002 season where I also realized how trash NBA officials were. Allen literally changed his pivot foot 2x at the top of the key while doing jab steps for about 4 seconds before taking 1 dribble and pulling up.

That floater against Miami is one of most vivid sports memories. Became my favorite player after that.

When he put up 53 against the Lakers.:pimp:

Then there was the PEs.

1629027299046.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been mentioned before...

What is the plan with Kevin Knox?

A) Continue to wait and hope he develops? - have we seen enough already?
B) Trade him away? - is there even any value at this point?

Missing summer league hurt either option but I am curious what everyones thoughts are about our former top 10 pick

Sorry if this has been mentioned before...

What is the plan with Kevin Knox?

A) Continue to wait and hope he develops? - have we seen enough already?
B) Trade him away? - is there even any value at this point?

Missing summer league hurt either option but I am curious what everyones thoughts are about our former top 10 pick
he’ll most likely just be gone after the season a la frank

has little to no value at this point and is already buried on the depth chart so he won’t play much this year either

he’ll most likely just be gone after the season a la frank

has little to no value at this point and is already buried on the depth chart so he won’t play much this year either

dang, I remember reading GS and CLE had semi interest in him... to get nothing in return is just :smh:

I wish him the best though regardless of where he ends up

Unless we need the cap space for something, Knox probably stays on the team this season then just renounce him next summer

Knox will get his chances at the start of the season, methinks. Thibbs doesn’t actively try & hold ppl out the rotation, he just doesn’t have much time for development. He is still green & in his last yr of his contract. He should be given a chance to at least show something good for his next team.

Whatever the destination, Knicks shouldn’t allow b2b lotto picks to walk for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom