Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

why does obi act like he’s 20 pounds soaking wet whenever he makes contact with someone

dude should be a brick wall but he’s always pushing off with his arm on offense and plays defense with his hands

make it make sense

Idk if Grimes is gonna get too much PT, but he's gonna have a lot of open looks with Kemba, Fournier, Rose, Randle demanding attention.

1628989054010.png

RealGM is the worst place on Earth

It's lame they changed the summer league format this year to only top 2 being in the championship game. This team has the talent to have had a shot at winning it

1628989054010.png

RealGM is the worst place on Earth
Know I been working on a Randle trade package to land Wiseman. GS should be trying to win now with a 3rd option such as Juju instead of James or Green. They dangled him before in trade offers, iirc.

It’s a cold business if something like that ever comes to fruition, but it wouldn’t be the 1st time. He got paid though 😎. Happy for my boy.

Dude is an admin too :lol:

Not me but mos def a smart Knicks fan.

I'll be patient enough to deal with Randle on this team until the trade deadline.
I still give Randle a pass after that abysmal
hawks series. First playoffs in his career and he was legit getting tripled team at times. he was never suppose to be a first option on any team. If he has another bad playoffs in the spring tho get him the hell out next summer

Back
Top Bottom