Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

got my marbury jersey... will be wearing with my starter Knicks jacket on opening night... the throwback jerseys run kinda snug compared to the current Nike swingman... I wanted to cop sprewell or Houston but they butchered that jersey so I passed
20211007_184523.jpg

20211007_184536.jpg

Damn ... where's Frank?

I need him to come on for the last 4 seconds of the game to stop the wing.

Nah like a legit one that can play 20-30 minutes and give you physical defense. It’s all on RJ and idk if he has it in him to defend the opposing teams best players every night.

Hawks - Hunter
Sixers - Ben, Thybulle
Suns - Bridges, Crowder
Bucks - Holiday, Tucker
boston - jaylen brown
Miami - Butler
Raptors - Siakam, OG

Missing that wing piece thatll propel us into that 3-4 seed. Team is going to be fun offensively though.

Last edited:
But in their latest go-around together, the Knicks’ version of the odd couple — head coach and point guard — appear to have evolved.

“He throws me off sometimes, too,” Rose admitted on Friday. “You never know. If anything, guys are seeing a different side of him this year, seeing him actually crack jokes or open up. … Back in the day, he wasn’t doing that.”

On Friday, he ended practice early, sensing the players could use a light day less than two weeks before the start of the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom