Frank is the soft version of Deshawn Stevenson
Julius is our Lebron
Mitch is Tyson Chandler
Elf is a mixture of Chris Childs and Charlie Ward
IQ is our Lou Williams or Van exel
Reggie is our Robert Horry
Burks is our Nick Anderson.
Knox is our Knox

But for real though, if we resign Julius there really is no point in Obi sticking around, his growth will forever be stunted if he stays and Julius stays.

I feel for Obi because you can tell he’s a good kid but yeah he’s just shown absolutely nothing so far

His rookie highlight reel probably not even a minute long at this point

It kinda irk me that he never shows emotion or seems to be upset w himself after constantly fumbling on the court all the time either. Anytime the camera pans to him after he goofs he just has the same goofy smile or laugh goin’ on like it’s all jokes or whatever but I’m just nitpicking w that

If I was his size and struggling to back down Terrance Ross I’d be red hot about it

It kinda irk me that he never shows emotion or seems to be upset w himself after constantly fumbling on the court all the time either.

that's what I'm saying. A lot of times when you see a bigger player not being able to score or impact the game, he gets frustrated and next time he touches the ball he charges at the hoop. He might take an offensive foul or brick a shot but at least he's showing aggression and desire to get involved.

Obi can take 0 shots for 10 min and just trot down the court and next time he touches the ball he just kicks it back out.

I root for all the Knicks and I wish them all the best.

Whether it be here or elsewhere.

I was highly disappointed when the Knicks drafted Obi like many of you. After the day I was **** it ... viewing his stats he looked like he could knock down from outside. Plus we all wanted Randle gone.

Now Randle is playing hos best BB amd Obi has to be bench because of it.

Unless we get a competent PG or let Obi get more aggressive instead of doing P&R .. we should let him go. Knox shows flashes, so at least he said F it.

Screenshot_20210327-074143_Reddit.jpg

Ball/RJ/Bullock/Randle/Mitch likely starters next season. And we’ll see how the Bulls season goes then 2022 starters might be Ball/Lavine/RJ/Randle/Mitch.

Bench mob with Quick/Rose/Burks/Bullock should be enough but I got an emotional bench spot for Melo whenever the Portland experiment is over.

Keep Nerlens & Taj too.

yea RJ is looking good already in his second season. Love how he gets to the paint more than anything. Willing to give obi some more time especially since Randle is in Jordan mode this season. I see we got rid of rivers lol , wonder what happened....What’s good with knox?

There’s rumors of Drummond coming here for 4years/64 million. Lakers were the original front runner but with the injuries he’s weighing his options.

thoughts?

There’s rumors of Drummond coming here for 4years/64 million. Lakers were the original front runner but with the injuries he’s weighing his options.

thoughts?
Would that be in the summer? What happens to Schröder/who would run point? I think it would be wise for them to see how he fits in with the main pieces first.

What is Mitch going to command in 2022 FA?

The way the Knicks are moving. I wouldn’t want to change any of the personnel and would PAY to keep em if that’s what it comes too but if they just see glory elsewhere. God bless

thoughts?
I say that’s a steal for a perennial rebound leader. Thibbs will keep him in check.

Son probably going to LA though.

Last edited:
Would that be in the summer? What happens to Schröder/who would run point? I think it would be wise for them to see how he fits in with the main pieces first.

What is Mitch going to command in 2022 FA?
Knicks can snag Drummond (at that price) and Lonzo this off-season

IMO we need Kenny. Players love him and he has a history of getting guys to play to their best standard. I don't think it's a coincidence Randle been playing so well since his arrival.

Back
Top Bottom