Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

1619203924814.png

Listening now.

One thing that stood out so far was Leon Rose & Worldwide Wes asked him what he needs to get to the next level. He said a coach to hold him accountable.

kfx3bygcrh741.jpg
Dudes in here hated Thibs and loved fizz. Glad that tide has turned :lol:

Listening now.

One thing that stood out so far was Leon Rose & Worldwide Wes asked him what he needs to get to the next level. He said a coach to hold him accountable.

kfx3bygcrh741.jpg
We’re on the same wavelength.

That and Julius saying he wanted to be here for the rest of his career. :emoji_heart_eyes:

I was rooting for the heat tonight and the nets tonight.

Heat done lost. Hoping the nets pull off the w.

Off topic... Didn't it feel good to wake up yesterday morning knowing we had that 8 game streak?

Amazing how much guys we never met can make our days so much better... can imagine NYC if we really had a super star and were consistently making deep playoff runs/getting titles.

Facts can change. Julius was bad last year. Thibs was bad on his last team. Rose was bad and selfish the last time he played here. Now all is different. The stars have aligned.

juluis was ineffective

Thibs wasn’t bad on the twolves....: buckets divided the team and after they traded him they fired thibs right after
Rose wasn’t bad in 2016 .... the knicks were bad and had horny as a coach , Phil as a dummy and Carmelo who didn’t want to conform

I would agree that the stars aligned

Last edited:
juluis was ineffective

Thibs wasn’t bad on the twolves....: buckets divided the team and after they traded him they fired thibs right after
Rose wasn’t bad in 2016 .... the knicks were bad and had horny as a coach , Phil as a dummy and Carmelo who didn’t want to conform

I would agree that the stars aligned
You’re basically arguing it’s the circumstances not the actors. Which is fair, it’s impossible to really know anyways. The only one I’d hard disagree on is Rose, he basically learned how to shoot in Minnesota and got much better. In 2016 here it was still athletically compromised Rose trying to play like star Rose.

I would argue Thibs might have learned from his failures and Randle definitely spent some time in the lab this summer.

Back
Top Bottom