Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

If Lebron is out we have a chance.
2576.jpeg

Lakers-Knicks-Basketball-311.jpg

My only issue with the Lakers is they have too many bigs for us. We saw how goofy *** Jokic looked like Olajuwon last week when they played us. They have Drummond and Davis who can just camp in the paint. Our only way of winning would be if our offense had a great game from 3 point range

Maybe Pelle gets minutes. He’s a bigger body. Then again, I didn’t see the Denver massacre & didn’t care to check THAT box score. Not the same shot blocker (but then again not many are) but better built for the bullies.

& don’t worry bout RJ’s middy. Right now at least. Focus on a little bit at time instead of so many parts to the game.

🌹 needs help. Even with Quick, the bench is missing one piece. Same as the starters. That +/- for EP is putrid. This team would be unstoppable with just a net 0 starting 1 guard.

Last edited:
My only issue with the Lakers is they have too many bigs for us. We saw how goofy *** Jokic looked like Olajuwon last week when they played us. They have Drummond and Davis who can just camp in the paint. Our only way of winning would be if our offense had a great game from 3 point range
Come on Bro ...

1. Jokic is arguably the leading MVP this year. He ain't no sorry *** dude.

2. We have played Drummon a couple of times this year. He gets rebounds, but sorry *** offense.

3. Davis is soft, we have dudes that like to play hard ... probably has an impact.

BTW, this is me rationalizing the situation.

Knicks with a huge win against the Clippers. The whole team needs to play defense the way Bullock and Barrett play.

Give him 2/$40M
Lowry really does nothing for us long term or Short in the big scheme of things. Easy pass unless we make a trade for a Star SG. And how you pay Lowry starter money when we need to resign Rose who is arguably on the same level as Lowry.

I’d easily take Lowry. Would make us a 50 win team. The more I watch Lonzo play the more I don’t want.

Lowry or trade for Brogdon.

Back
Top Bottom