Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Thibs' loyalty is a gift and a curse.

Payton is going to cost us a game this postseason even in his limited minutes.

only reason Thibs ain’t pull Payton is cause he stubborn af and doesn’t wanna admit he’s wrong

I hate watching Elfrid too, but let’s also acknowledge that the reason he starts is because we don’t have any point guards on the roster other than Derrick Rose.

I don’t think it’s all Thibs being stubborn. He probably believes that the sacrifice of Elfrid to start the game is necessary to have Burks, IQ and Rose not completely gassed at the end of the game.

EDIT: On top of that I don’t know how I feel about shifting the rotation drastically now. We’ve seen Thibs bring Elf’s minutes down toward the end of the season, but he still relies on those 7 minutes every half.

Hopefully next year will be different.

I hate watching Elfrid too, but let’s also acknowledge that the reason he starts is because we don’t have any point guards on the roster other than Derrick Rose.

I don’t think it’s all Thibs being stubborn. He probably believes that the sacrifice of Elfrid to start the game is necessary to have Burks, IQ and Rose not completely gassed at the end of the game.
Payton literally does nothing bettet than Frank.

Payton literally does nothing bettet than Frank.
We not doing this.

Frank is a liability handling the ball. Its why no coach has relied on him consistently to setup the offense or even handle the ball consistently.

I guess we can disagree on that, but Thibs hasn’t used him as more than a wing defender and corner three guy. Frank starting at the 1 isn’t happening at this point of the season.

Gotta be realistic.

We not doing this.

Frank is a liability handling the ball. Its why no coach has relied on him consistently to setup the offense or even handle the ball consistently.

I guess we can disagree on that, but Thibs hasn’t used him as more than a wing defender and corner three guy. Frank starting at the 1 isn’t happening at this point of the season.

Gotta be realistic.
You right about timing, but no way Payton deserve the Job ...

Frank is Frank .. lack of confidence and lacks balls to just do him. We saw it earlier this year with Obi and at some point recently he said F it and started giving no ****s.

Frank failures are also a mixture of the ****ty coaching.

Back
Top Bottom