Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

wouldn't be a proper knicks game unless you're unnecessarily at the edge of your seat

knicks did this tho

let's go!

qxdZWi.gif

Dudes asking what’s wrong with the Knicks like we was supposed to be here :lol:

Mu****as should be happy the Knicks made basketball in April/May relevant

We not doing the Frank is a point guard ******* today. I don’t even think his bf in here still believes he’s a point guard.

Good win. 4th seed lesss geddit. Y'all complain a lot man :lol:

Im happy we won and got the 4 seed but you always wanna charge into the playoffs. Barely beating the Hornets and 3rd string Celtics back to back isn't how you wanna get into the playoffs but I'm confident Thibs will get their minds right during the week off. They're clearly fatigued

Im happy we won and got the 4 seed but you always wanna charge into the playoffs. Barely beating the Hornets and 3rd string Celtics back to back isn't how you wanna get into the playoffs but I'm confident Thibs will get their minds right during the week off. They're clearly fatigued
That's a fact. They played their cheeks off (pause) for Thibs this season. They'll get a little rest, but this team seems to love working out together and getting better, so that may not last too long lol. Great to see them get that 4 seed. I'm cool w/ close games as long as we win.

Back
Top Bottom