Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

That’s not really a downside in today’s nba though. You’re not getting anywhere by fouling Young. In fact the most frustrating thing for him would be to avoid all his foul baiting, like the most egregious one where he sticks out his butt jump shooting to draw a foul from the back. Which they did a good job of until the second half.
All that flailing garbage is infuriating. Idk how they allow that ****

We played badly and lost by 1 basket. Probably win the next 4.
Outside of Randle the team played well. Should be a close series but I’m sure there are defensive improvements coming.

All that flailing garbage is infuriating. Idk how they allow that ****
He’s probably the most egregious I’ve seen and I’ve defended Harden. But Harden at least has strength that forces fouls. Young is flailing fishing for fouls on plays where no one is trying to make contact with him. He’s desperate for those free throws to get into rhythm.

Trae picked us apart last few mins but it's like clyde was saying gotta take away his right. His left ain't great so when he does go that way thats when he tries all the foul baiting bs. We just got force him that way and stay disciplined.

Payton needs to make himself useful and foul Trae hard next game and get ejected.

Randle I swear to god, if he doesn’t turn it around then no contract. That was pathetic tonight. He was literally out here scared to death.

tough loss tonight boys - can't drop first one in the Garden in forever. ah well, hopefully Randle gets right for G2.

Burks played great.
Rose played great.
Quickley was confident offensively.
RJ had flashes of good offense.
Noel/Gibson held Capella to 9 points.

now that I let the game simmer, I'm confident going into next game. If randle plays like he should we should be fine

RJ had some big plays but man, if he would have caught that ball on defense instead of fumbling it to Bog, we probably win. Such an unfortunate and lucky play for Atlanta.

When I saw Burks passing it in, I was hoping it was Quick or RJ going for 3. Instead it was a terrible Randle fadeaway that didn’t even get off in time. Fuk

Bigs felt non existent tonight. Played way to high on capela even when he wasn’t setting screens which left the floater/Baja open all night smh

Realistically, the whole team has 0 playoff experience with the exception of a few.
c28642fb3c5b7082cdab23106ffc0d45_w200.gif

Randle had a bad Game and I'm not excusing it but dude has all of NYC on his shoulders in his first ever playoff game in MSG at its highest capacity in over a year. Should he have used the crowd energy to have a massive game and help us win? Of course. But I'm not gonna beat him down bc his first playoff game was a dud

Thibbs is in a tight spot. The bench cannot sustain this production, continuously bailing out Elf. U admire his loyalty to his players, but the 3 min-5 min 3 on 5 handicap against a superstar guard is playing with fire every night.

He’s staving off the off-season inevitable, but I wonder if down 3-0 does he makes change or just let it riiiiiiddee.

& I missed it, why did the fans start chanting **** Trae Young? He was cooking at that time?

Last edited:
Burks played great.
Rose played great.
Quickley was confident offensively.
RJ had flashes of good offense.
Noel/Gibson held Capella to 9 points.

now that I let the game simmer, I'm confident going into next game. If randle plays like he should we should be fine
I'm very confident about this series.. I'm excited to see how it turns out

Back
Top Bottom