Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

on my way to the garden now taking the bus from NJ... I'm hyped... ya I drank some of the Henny... it will be done before I get to port authority lol
20210526_161541.jpg
We linked up at a game last year and we got litl 😂Good times.

Heavy "New Yorker" who moved to Atlanta when he was 6 years old but now 42 vibes

Most Knicks fans on NT been real DeBlasio levels of embarrassing lately too.

I just appreciate elite basketball & the levels of salt ‘round these parts is comical. Like ATL/Nate McMilly don’t deserve any repect on they name. And like the Knicks have been here before.

Go Knicks!
talking about embarrassing. that's all sorts of levels of cringe
stick to your terrible trade proposals and wondering when rookie players are gonna demand a trade.
preferably in some other thread

I really don’t give a crap about Trae Young shushing the crowd or Nate McMillan complaining about the refs or being disrespected for the awards either tbh... It’s been a great year and the team is headed in the right direction with a bright future . Plus we are fun to watch on the court, win or lose. It’s all gravy... I can’t see why you would let all that random drama stuff get to you as a fan.

I really don’t give a crap about Trae Young shushing the crowd or Nate McMillan complaining about the refs or being disrespected for the awards either tbh... It’s been a great year and the team is headed in the right direction with a bright future . Plus we are fun to watch on the court, win or lose. It’s all gravy... I can’t see why you would let all that random drama stuff get to you as a fan.

Nah chill. We can lose in round 2. I want this one.

Real talk, I wish I could be “normal” and Take a L in stride and just shake off all the talk and taunting and just enjoy the season we had but I’m not wired like that :smh:

So if the Knicks lose this series, season wasn’t a success?

“The Hawks of all teams”? That’s what I’m saying. Dudes commenting, getting riled up & don’t know what game they watching.

It’s super encouraging that Randle can have a bad game in the playoffs, Knicks STILL don’t have a starting point & can manage to stay in the game to the end.

Back
Top Bottom