Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Until I see a pic of Zion eating three plates worth of food at Junior’s I’m gonna play it safe and not get caught up in this lol

Na man, this rumor/speculation actually has merit. This isn’t like KD & Kyrie or LeBron 10 years ago. Zion really does love NY. We all know he didn’t want to go to the Pelicans.

However, it’s definitely going to be a while until it happens.

Zion was supposed to be a Knick tho.

Son might the first player ever to turn down that rookie bird rights supermax

E0BBC2E1-AF53-45C5-9F7B-07000CF02986.jpeg

luka ain’t fond of donnie nelson getting the boot from cuban either

do we offer him a ball boy position for brownie points?? :nerd:

Idk how many FA’s need to use the Mecca as leverage for you guys to not bite the bait. I think literally every superstar of the last 10 years has been linked or had “mutual interest” in nyk. It’s the NBA rollout at this point

Idk how many FA’s need to use the Mecca as leverage for you guys to not bite the bait. I think literally every superstar of the last 10 years has been linked or had “mutual interest” in nyk. It’s the NBA rollout at this point

I’m the last dude to take bait BUT there is something here bro, there always has been…

I knew we were the bait franchise when Tony Parker used us to get a good contract from the Spurs when he was on his last legs.

Aint no smoke being blown, dude wanted to come here before the draft.

I think the last place he wanted to be at that time was NO.

Is that still the same? I dont know .... but as much as he wanted to be here and RJ on his ear about how great it is to play here and live here, I wouldn't be suprise if he still feels that way.

Back
Top Bottom