Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Im very open to moving Mitch, think time without him last year shows we can cover that role on the cheap. Is Myles Turner the right one though? I know he’s not the best fit for the Pacers and while he’s a good defender, not offensively inclined or a great rebounder. Strikes me more as a role player on a finished type team.

Not 94 or 11 :pimp::pimp::pimp:

jerian grant rn

punch-punching-laptop.gif

Im very open to moving Mitch, think time without him last year shows we can cover that role on the cheap. Is Myles Turner the right one though? I know he’s not the best fit for the Pacers and while he’s a good defender, not offensively inclined or a great rebounder. Strikes me more as a role player on a finished type team.
Just the fact that Turner can hit the three and is a great shot blocker he'll improve the team tremendously

The spacing would be ridiculous

Just the fact that Turner can hit the three and is a great shot blocker he'll improve the team tremendously

The spacing would be ridiculous
Can’t front turner be cookin us so naturally I want him on our team but since Mitch got injured he’s been allegedly workin on his shooting so I’d say give him a shot to see if his mechanics are good

Nahhh Gotta hold on to ya lil bit of hair in ya late 20s-30s because once u hit that 40clip all men be saying it’s downhill from there :lol:
B'Nard King is why I'm a Knicks fan and im about 3-4 inches into my 3rd set of loccs. Age has less to do with it than genetics and luck ..

Can’t front turner be cookin us so naturally I want him on our team but since Mitch got injured he’s been allegedly workin on his shooting so I’d say give him a shot to see if his mechanics are good

I mean mitch’s shot always looked good from a shooting form perspective. It just never fell consistently

Ya dude be talking about form from Mitch, but I never seen dude take a shot anywhere outside the paint.

That's my only problem .. olus dude been out.for how long? How much longer is he going to work on it?

Ya dude be talking about form from Mitch, but I never seen dude take a shot anywhere outside the paint.

That's my only problem .. olus dude been out.for how long? How much longer is he going to work on it?

I mean they were posting so many videos during last offseason telling us how Mitch is about to shoot 3s this year and I mean they looked good there. Then the season starts and even before the injury, did he even take one?

when you’re rich like that guy is, he will go buy a tyga or Tory lanes helmet and be Gucci. The rest of us tho… |l

Back
Top Bottom