OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

30C6CBAC-262F-4C70-9D26-ABB8C7CEEC70.jpeg

Obi gonna make SC top 10 every game once Julius is traded.

As for McBride and Quick:
The eye test is all I need. IQ just has the trust and loyalty of coach at the most important spot simply by being drafted first.

I'm not saying Quickley is bad. Deuce just does everything better; defense 1st, more athletic, way better facilitator & looking like a 3 level scorer unlike beloved IQ.

He does need to learn the pro game so I'll give Thibbs that. In due time. 🤞 for after all star break opportunities to show out. This team is far from a finished product. It just has to be.

Thibbs also ran Elfrid Payton at starting 1 all of 2020-21. When they say the man is loyal to vets there's no cap in that rap.
Dame can go be loyal somewhere else for all I care now. I feel like Philly fits his vibe best anyway.

don’t understand how y’all can be cool w randle taking the last shots despite everything he’s shown us in the clutch over almost two years of play

is he our best player? i guess

but we 100% have better shot takers, shot makers, and shot creators on this team and we’d be better served to have the ball in their hands w the game on the line

This reminds me of when Durant and Westbrook were developing into stars at the same time and Russ would take mad late game shots and brick them. Not saying we have a secondary guy who's Durant level but sometimes your late game shot taker doesn't need to be the best player. Some guys can be more clutch and not be the top player on the roster. Like Robert Horry

SMFH

THOUGHT THIS WAS A NIGHT GAME TODAY!!!

im scrambling to get there and I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET, cause i had a date planned thinking it was tonight :stoneface:

so if anybody in this thread is interested and can make it to the garden
FIRST TO DM YOUR NUMBER GETS IT

Seeing these two on NBA TV right now (Christmas 2013). The 2 brightest spots of that Knicks era.

Miss Gus, bad.

SMFH

THOUGHT THIS WAS A NIGHT GAME TODAY!!!

im scrambling to get there and I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET, cause i had a date planned thinking it was tonight :stoneface:

so if anybody in this thread is interested and can make it to the garden
FIRST TO DM YOUR NUMBER GETS IT
Wished I seen this earlier …. I’m going to the nets/ bulls game …. Woulda been good to go two games in two venues in the same day

If we're under .500 by the halfway point you think they blow it up?

*I don't think we will be under .500 by that point btw*

Back
Top Bottom