OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

A8A1D02C-9EEF-4128-BAB3-B0A87496426E.jpeg

9FFCFE29-DD9C-4B73-B110-B0C47AC365C1.jpeg

FORMIDABLE

I apologize for talking smack this summer about the signing but Fournier is legit man.. I knew he was better than bullock obviously I just wanted them to sign Norm Powell instead... but I take that back
You can't do an I told you so now when Fournier starts to play like ****.

I was only able to catch the highlights of last night unfortunately, but looked like a beautiful performance with all the ball movement. I love how Thibs has 10 men he’s spreading the minutes too, it’s a miracle, we have real depth.

Remembered how hot some in the sub were on Cole Anthony. He ain’t looking too hot.

It's really good to take the preseason trend of shooting more threes into the regular season. We have the players to shoot ~50 a night.

Not going to get too high after two games but this could be a better year than we expected. Team is well put together, well coached, and everyone is bought in. Real easy to root for.

You can't do an I told you so now when Fournier starts to play like ****.

he's bound to have a bad game but he will have more good games... he's shown in just two games he's way better than bullock and even with bullock we were top 4 in the east...so you can tell what kind of season we will have... I just hope Fournier will stay healthy really

Not bad actually I prefer last years city edition but this one is cleaner. Think Ronnie fieg (kith) did these also and should be unveiled this week or whenever his Knicks collection drops as well as a new court design to match. Bring back the green and orange jerseys for st Patrick’s day please

Last edited:
Not a big fan. I thought the old City uniforms would get a longer run. Anyone know of anywhere that regularly has it in stock?

Back
Top Bottom