OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

its kinda hypocritical to celebrate him because when he was a free agent they let him walk instead of resigning him... that shows they didnt really value him...

its kinda hypocritical to celebrate him because when he was a free agent they let him walk instead of resigning him... that shows they didnt really value him...

Well I think we couldn’t because the way Houston structured the contract they front loaded like 80% of it during the first year which was done on purpose so we couldn’t match it. And we had no cap space due to the melo and amari contracts plus whatever we were still eating on the eddy curry contract.

I’m glad we didn’t resign him, injuries caught up and teams started scouting.

But y’all lying to yourself if you weren’t glued to the TV during that run. Way better than this trash we have out there today.

no one is denying being in the moment during linsanity

what i’m saying is i shouldn’t be hearing about this **** 10 years later when it amounted to nothing

brandon jennings gave us a few good games in a row too

where’s his anniversary posts???
Real talk.

Where is the anniversary celebration of that time Baron Davis sweet talked a ref into her favoring the Knicks at a home game? That’s the type of games I like to remember.

Eric

Was he nice? :lol:
Yea Eric. He played at St Johns prep as their backup PG. I played with him in a rec league as I had a few friends who played on that team with him and we were all the same year ‘05. He was quick and crafty but not much of a jumper. But he could get to the hole as set you up nicely. But he was a clown to play with. He’d have us rolling at times. Sucks he took most of his videos down. Prob some copyright infringement on songs and stuff.

Yea Eric. He played at St Johns prep as their backup PG. I played with him in a rec league as I had a few friends who played on that team with him and we were all the same year ‘05. He was quick and crafty but not much of a jumper. But he could get to the hole as set you up nicely. But he was a clown to play with. He’d have us rolling at times. Sucks he took most of his videos down. Prob some copyright infringement on songs and stuff.

When I saw these videos I thought he was going to be a star. He’s hilarious.

When I saw these videos I thought he was going to be a star. He’s hilarious.

Yea I thought he’d do a bit better and blow up more. There’s another comedian that I use to play ball with Chris Distefano, he had a Comedy Central special a few years back. He was really good. I haven’t heard much from him since that special tho.

Tre Mann is a hooper indeed.

Mitch is more important to the Knicks & better than yall know.

Tom Thibs is annoying.

I hope we ****ing lose man. I just want Thibs to get fire already.

****ing guy man.

never seen a coach wear out his welcome so quick
awful coach. you couldn't mess up these players' handling more than this old fool has done.
only reason people overlooked it last season is because the knicks were winning but he was a fool last season too with the player pettiness and wack rotations and lack of foresight.

could've had courtside seats tonight from my company but boss decided to take his side piece instead :lol:

shoulda took a pic so this doesn't happen again :smh:

Back
Top Bottom