OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Dog, I hate this team. I know we lost but I'm still watching the replay. We're by 9 with 9 minutes left. How the hell did we lose?

Development is the alternative.

“Guys need to earn their minutes” - Thibbs

Ok Thibs, that means the starters didn’t earn their minutes with all this losing now let’s continue developing the young guys smh

that floors definitely padded

i prefer these kids lose the game than the vets lose games. either way tom thibodeau is an incompetent fool who can't coach this team properly because either way they lose going through the same motions. yeah it's about talent, but this ahole coach hasn't harnessed what he's been given. he's an inept fool

Taj shouldn’t be playing more than 10min, maybe at all this late in the season with nothing to play for

Lmao It's pretty obvious the floor is padded that Zion is practicing on, but I'll let social media do it's thing 🤦🏾‍♂️

You can't fault Thibs ... whats that alternative? Jericho Simms a 23 y/o bottom of the barrel draftee??? Or old *** Obi???

Difference is a top 10 pick was invested in Obi, he absolutely needed to be out there. Idc if he had 5 fouls.

I just think Thibs doesn’t like Obi. More often than not Obi is mediocre, but even when hes actually good he’s always benched asap. To run a Taj/Sims or Taj/Mitch lineup in 2022 is psycho.

Is Julius playing tonight? I hope not
Give us 30+ minutes of Taj .... lets go.
Difference is a top 10 pick was invested in Obi, he absolutely needed to be out there. Idc if he had 5 fouls.

I just think Thibs doesn’t like Obi. More often than not Obi is mediocre, but even when hes actually good he’s always benched asap. To run a Taj/Sims or Taj/Mitch lineup in 2022 is psycho.
No difference man ...

It has been and will continue to be Thibs bro ...

Like I said, Im not saying Duece was / is the savior. Neither did I say he started the F thibs ... i simply stated what you feel and we all know ... these young cats regardless of talent need to start or play over these journeymen.....

Nothing will change bro ..... either deal everyone away and get us a superstart or fire Thibs and properly build.

Brother Raw sums it up pretty well about Deuce. It’s not like the Knicks need a superstar point guard. They just need a real one. He is him. Guys like Obi & Mitch (Sims) game will go to new levels when they finally give him the ball.

I’m down for trading for Brunson while keeping Deuce to run mob deep from the bench for the next couple seasons.

RJ gotta be tired. 42 min in the 70sum game of the year. Idc what his %s were going to be.

I wanna watch but at the same time I've seen enough struggle ball from my favorite team for the past 20+ years.

Might as well start Snowfall.

Off ball cuts, great passing, defense? I don't care if we win or not....bottom line is NONE of this **** happens when Randle is the guy. The difference in team effort and philosophy on the court is night and day. I've seen enough to know I never wanna see him in Blue and Orange ever again

the difference in atmosphere this team has when they’re not forced to play w randle is so obvious it’s embarrassing

i don’t think randle plays another game this season tbh

that dude is not hurt

FO finally trying to get a look at what we have
just 70 games too late

Why TF did Thibs take out Obi for Deuce? We were doing fine and now this small ball lineup can't get into the paint and is only launching 3s. These are the type of bonehead coaching decisions that make us lose leads

Back
Top Bottom