OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I hope we don’t get Buddy, he was rumored to us plenty of times in the past. Fournier is way better. Buddy is not a good player on most nights.
I think they bite on that Hayward trade option. Brogdan’s deal is here a little too long and they haven’t been able to make a deal work with Indiana yet. Brunson would be nice, but Brogdan is just another version of what they are going through with Rose.

If you're really into the draft, I recommend Adam Spinella on Youtube and Twitter.

If Mitch is to be lost, I’m rooting for this kid if they land where they’re expected. Looks like he can be used a lot by Thibs.

Looking forward to a healthy ZW in NO next year. He’s got a lot to prove. I think both parties would be wise not to sign the extension this summer. Son is def jealous af right now of his classmates.

Why would Zion be jelous?

Because they are in NY and he aint?

Cause it's not BB wise, dude already was AS.

EA273799-DA59-4102-B7AA-74EB39E93C94.jpeg

Seeing NO without him is scary stuff. They have a deep team as well so he’s prolly going to be there at least all of next yr. It’ll be interesting if they make a deep run with a healthy him & fall short. That’s gonna be tough to walk away from.

This yr should be giving Obi those minutes he’s owed. Keep the kids & take out the trash.

Thibbs is crazy & clearly has major flaws but numbers don’t lie. He’s a winning coach. If nothing else he’s installed some culture for Johnny Bryant to adopt and make better.

If they can’t get over Brunson, I hope they keep the other 3 guards still. IQ won’t have to do any pging next yr but he can if needed. He can continue to build that trade value if one or more of the youts need to be dealt.

Don’t necessarily see the rush to pay a guy that money when they have something brewing but this city, & coach for that matter, don’t have much patience at all.

It also doesn’t matter what Jullius Randle wants anymore. He can’t handle NY & Obi is coming.

The coach is guaranteed to be back too.

Everyone in the org sees what needs to happen but he not going to make Julius available for dirt cheap. Not trying to at least.

I like Randle’s bully ball style & rebounds. No one can really guard him 1 on 1 when he wants to get to the rack. Outside of that, he’s not built for this city & cannot lead the team anywhere.

He’s in the way now. Leon gotta find him a new home.

I think Conley has 2 yrs left actually.

Team stays competitive with him passing to 4th yr RJ. Deuce can & should get the backup spot with increased usage.

Conley still has plenty in the tank but would absolutely be a stopgap. Could be a trade piece for next year even.

KP :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom