OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Rooting for the basketball gods to bless that top 4 slot.

Probably not tho. So at 11 this kid is a great pickup. He can play immediately with his defensive versatility alone.

Defense 1st for this coach too.

Rooting for the basketball gods to bless that top 4 slot.

Probably not tho. So at 11 this kid is a great pickup. He can play immediately with his defensive versatility alone.

Defense 1st for this coach too.
Bro ... I seriously doubt that kid would get any playing time even if Randle was traded.

Plus another Defensive guy that needs offensive development is not in the cards. Would be another waste of draft like Frank.

I had some EXTRA **** here but when u realize ppl just wanna be contrarian for whatever reason :lol: you leave that alone.

I’D be happy with that pick. This draft not as deep as last years & they got enough youts for now. 🙏 they trade the rest of those picks when the time is right.

I might even be overselling the offensive woes for Sochan but the defense is elite. Another physical & tough player for the roster.

I had some EXTRA **** here but when u realize ppl just wanna be contrarian for whatever reason :lol: you leave that alone.

I’D be happy with that pick. This draft not as deep as last years & they got enough youts for now. 🙏 they trade the rest of those picks when the time is right.

I might even be overselling the offensive woes for Sochan but the defense is elite. Another physical & tough player for the roster.
Not for nothing ...

So far after the season ended you mentioned like 3 dudes at the 11 spot. Sochan is your most recent want ... dude wasn't even mentioned until recently where out of nowhere he has been climbing in the NBA Mock drafts.

Last edited:
I agree need a good PG for Ayton...and RJ will be our best player moving forward unless we trade for a superstar

Back
Top Bottom