OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Knicks Twitter about to go nuts
They should ... year after year is the same.

It's still early and I hope this is not an indication of where things are going. But how could you not laugh at this?

For months the rumor mill was saying Brunson this and Brunson that, MF flew to Dallas to "scout " and we ended up with a wack as assistant coach that happens to be Brunsons father?????

Jokes.

Get Brunson
Keep Mitch
Get Bulls to sign and Trade Lavine for Randle & multiple picks to Chicago

Mitch - Sims
Obi
RJ - Cam
Lavine - Grimes - IQ
Brunson / Rose / Mcbride

I think we might throw an offer at Tyler Herro. Looked him up and he went to Kentucky too lol

look at jericho man

mitch can take a walk

E28595DE-FDA2-43F7-8545-71561E202A43.jpeg

If they aren’t looking at a pg in the draft.

I wish they would look at Wall.

expiring after this yr anyway. might as well see if he still has something. We need to be playing with speed. And get the ball completely out of randles hands, especially with rose coming back.

unfortunately, I have a feeling Randle is gonna be here next season.

If they aren’t looking at a pg in the draft.

I wish they would look at Wall.

expiring after this yr anyway. might as well see if he still has something. We need to be playing with speed. And get the ball completely out of randles hands, especially with rose coming back.

unfortunately, I have a feeling Randle is gonna be here next season.
Naw .... I'm good with old PGs. I rather give the young guys the chance and minutes. We never gonna know if we have something if we dont. Like I have said before .... we always **** on the rookies and Im not saying we have a steph/klay/dray or brown/tatum/smart .... but obviously that's the recipe.

Plus we already gave Kemba a chance and he became the scapegoat to why our season sucked .... when really he was ****ted on because Randle was still running the O.

Giving Walll a chance will mean the same ****.

Prefer they give Rubio a chance if he can still play. Don’t understand why Houston would sit Wall this season as well.
Everyone else with either the system or respect already signed.
What you’re really looking at is consistently becoming a 5-8 seed until either Randle’s or Fournier’s contact expires

Lmao we ALL want the young guys to play.

Until this coach shows that he is willing to play them, you have to look at veteran options.

Plus Wall and Kemba are 2 different types of players.

And I wouldn’t call Wall “old”

If anything this extended time off extends his productive years.

Lmao we ALL want the young guys to play.

Until this coach shows that he is willing to play them, you have to look at veteran options.

Plus Wall and Kemba are 2 different types of players.

And I wouldn’t call Wall “old”

If anything this extended time off extends his productive years.
You can't play vets if you sign none .....
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom