OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

via Reddit again

Clyde finishes up what I didn’t know was a thing which is NBA75 twitter spaces interviews. Comes in about 27 min. Good stuff taking you back in time. There’s a doc on SNY about the ‘69 Knicks/Mets/Jets.

I’m confused now

endgame-avengers.gif

😂 Mitch ain't goin anywhere. Before he got back to NYC, the Knicks sent staff to train with him. They not doing all that if they plan on just sending him away. Mitch and Sims, we are good from the Center position. I'm ready for them to make it final and move on to more pressing matters. The draft and getting rid of Julius

They don’t want to give him the max because he up and leaves mid season to go live in Oregon when he should have stayed in NO rehabbing with them.

To my point all along. He doesn’t want to be there.

Never did. Never will.

THEY KNOW.

i dont blame them not wanting to give him a guaranteed deal. i dont want to either. hell, we shouldn't have give STAT a guaranteed deal. he only chose us, bc we were the only team stupid enough to offer it. but yeah its been obvious since the lottery that Zion didnt want to go to NO.

Knicks need to follow those scumbags in Boston and stick with a core group of guys to lead them into these 2020s. At the very least, they’ll show themselves to be a ready bunch for a real superstar on the move soon enough.

Idk what to think about Mitch. I had him pegged to be lost so I was hoping best case scenario a trade piece. My guy Raw now believes Knicks are willing to do what it takes to keep him.

They really should try to go big with this draft. Clear as day they won’t get anywhere near a high draft pick with some good old honest losing.

The core they have right now is a little too talented for a legit run at a #1 pick I think anyways.

With the ball in the right guards’ hands, this talent is likely to gel to where the sum becomes bigger than its parts.

There are ppl here that don’t fit. Teams that want to win now. Teams that are proven to be fleecable. Make some calls. Do some wheeling & dealing.

Partly Thibs fault too. Didn’t give the young guys enough burn for other teams to see if any asset we have is legit. April basketball is a fluke.

They don’t want to give him the max because he up and leaves mid season to go live in Oregon when he should have stayed in NO rehabbing with them.

To my point all along. He doesn’t want to be there.

Never did. Never will.

THEY KNOW.
Shoulda pulled a Kobe and never went there.. think he gonna play this year or sit out again?

Knicks are fleecing themselves already.

Sounding really desperate and multiple 1st rounders. Yeezus!

Back
Top Bottom