OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Figured they could be in for a rough day playing at noon :smh:

Grimes & Deuce need to start hitting their shots.

The team goes as they do since everyone else is not doing much at all.

These dudes can't score for **** today. And it's not a fluke because it's the 2nd straight game that Portland has done this to them

Really tough defense out there but it was clear that they had more talent also overall.

Over the 5 games, I like what I saw out of the 3 sophs.

Today was ****.

Regarding Spida, funny clowns will proclaim they have no talent in their youts and yet here’s Ainge trying to take the whole lot of baby ‘bockers.

So according to certain Knick fans we had a starting NBA PG and SG and still lost?!? Should’ve let Cam play too.
Starting caliber, I would say. At least eventually for Deuce with the big club. Grimes looks ready to take that starting 2 spot.

If you put up 3 talented guys against a talented team I’m going to expect the team to win.

Cam isn’t in summer league nor does he need it.

1 NBA executive, known for having an eye for talent, is looking to take a nice chunk of the yout rotation.

Those same youts that ppl online (YouTube, blog boys, here) say have no value.

Not much logic to it besides pointing out the fact those dumbass evaluations and reviews some might offer up are comical and have zero touch with reality.

Only someone like the local dunce wouldn’t get it so I’m not surprised.

1 NBA executive, known for having an eye for talent, is looking to take a nice chunk of the yout rotation.

Those same youts that ppl online (YouTube, blog boys, here) say have no value.

Not much logic to it besides pointing out the fact those dumbass evaluations and reviews some might offer up are comical and have zero touch with reality.

Only someone like the local dunce wouldn’t get it so I’m not surprised.
literally everyone around the league and every single report coming out of utah has made it known that they’re after picks above all else

why you think they took 5 picks with veterans from minnesota and not a single young piece from that core?

why ainge targeting us in a mitchell trade?
bc we obviously have the most draft picks to trade

why you think he asked for all eight???

if ainge was after young talent there’s so many better teams that can offer that than us :lol:

if you think danny ainge is rubbing his hands together and drooling at the idea of adding miles mcbride, obi toppin, cam reddish, and immanuel quickley to his team i really don’t know what to tell you :rofl:

i know you wanna make up narratives in your head to fit your agenda that all our young players have superstar potential but at least try and make sense with these takes man

every time you post the jokes write themselves :lol:

We can’t even win a summer league ring with players that have legit starter jobs in the NBA, vs some rookies just drafted.

It would only happen to the Knicks :smh:

Superstar potential for all? Never said anything like that.

They dealt Gobert to Minny for those players because they sent them all their unprotected picks like suckas.

Many or most of those vets will be gone & were needed to match salaries. **** up with that basic *** argument.

The Knicks are likely making majority of those picks they send from other teams. All of those with protections. So they want some assurances for trading their “superstar”.

And Ainge is targeting the Knicks because that’s where Donovan wants to go. They also have the most to offer in terms of stock & talent.

I could go on but you’ll just say something stupid again.

Last edited:
Superstar potential for all? Never said anything like that.

They dealt Gobert to Minny for those players because they sent them all their unprotected picks like suckas.

Many or most of those vets will be gone & were needed to match salaries. **** up with that basic *** argument.

The Knicks are only sending their picks from other teams. All with protections. So they want some assurances for trading their “superstar”.

And Ainge is targeting the Knicks because that’s where Donovan wants to go. They also have the most to offer in terms of stock & talent.

I could go on but you’ll just say something stupid again.
From what I read, they don't want any of the protected picks. Jazz just want our own picks with potential pick swaps as well.

From what I read, they don't want any of the protected picks. Jazz just want our own picks with potential pick swaps as well.
Yet another reason for the hold up.

Leon stepping away is telling Ainge he’s not getting everything he wants exactly how he wants it.

They’re bidding against themselves right now.

Back
Top Bottom