OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

those picks do not look good at all :lol: the DAL pick will be in the 20s and the DET/WAS picks will likely turn into 2nds unless Ivey really is Morant v2
From what I been reading they want all picks to be unprotected.. meaning our own picks.

So ...

And we we actually hit in KP and we hit in RJ.

Frank and Knox were BS. But we could of have had Mitchell if we could of have had Mitch and Bridges or SGA. Stop acting like we been stinking it up or there's no possibility.

You are also acting like we aren't good at drafting when that regime is long ****ing gone and we have drafted decent for the position we had.

Again, the thing with you is that you try to be quirky while dismissing others point of view.

There are many outcomes to the situation.

Melo is not the only situation ... bad contracts also ****ed us over because we didnt have cap.

Is not black and white. This is pretty much split down the middle ...

And trying to be quirky like you ...

What new banners is Mitchell is going to bring. A star player???

We talk about offering all that for KD and you jump out saying NETS will never .... yeah ok.

PS ... im cracking here that you think youre a savant and everyone else is wrong.

When we finally made and had cap space we struck out on KD and KI but we aquire good pieces and were 4th seed. Before that we still were recovering from the BS contracts and bad deals from a decade ago.
there you go moving the goalpost on these points you’re trying to get across again lmao

first you say the melo deal ****** us now you’re saying it was the melo deal in addition to bad contracts we signed which are two completely different things :lol:

not gonna split these hairs with you anymore :lol:

there you go moving the goalpost on these points you’re trying to get across again lmao

first you say the melo deal ****ed us now you’re saying it was the melo deal in addition to bad contracts we signed which are two completely different things :lol:

not gonna split these hairs with you anymore :lol:
So Melo didn't **** us over? The to compliment we signed BS.

You think events dont have ripple effects, they are singularly... lmao

The audacity. Did I even say anything about Melo? You clearly not a savant just opinionated like the rest of us.

Melo gave the Knicks actual relevancy. Organization put nothing but waste men around him, and then the one year they actually put something of substance they were geriatrics + JR Smith. Then vertacility happened.
I will never forget “verticality”

LMAO ...

So you're bringing up Melo into this? Even in hindsight we can see how atrocious that trade was for the Knicks. We should of have waited and got him in the offseason, but true to form .. we wanted instant gratification.
Here's my Melo comment.
Absolutely not ....

Leon has made strategic signings which have not pan out but has not mortgaged our future or gave in to pressure.

Phil caved and signed Melo, signed some BS, and didn't pull triggers when he should off ... plus he pushed the triangle .....

If he would of have let Woodson coach and gave him a better cast no doubt he would of have been a success.

But maybe thats me being optimistic.
Another Melo comment I made along witb contracts.

But yet Im moving the goal post. Wuick search and stop trying to act like we be saying ****.

Here's my Melo comment.

Another Melo comment I made along witb contracts.

But yet Im moving the goal post. Wuick search and stop trying to act like we be saying ****.
idk what point you’re trying to make here you’re literally reposting what i said you said but you’re acting like you didn’t say it????

:lol:

i’m simply confused and asking a question bc i do not understand what you are saying
Nvm ...

You are for goving the 7 unprotected and Grimes Obi and Cam ..

Im not up for that BS.

Whatever happens no doubt we have the same interest at heart. This is why exects get paid and Im sure they argue just as much.

Im just gonna wait and see.

What if Leon walks at the asking price?

I feel like no matter what is a lose lose initially. If they pick him up and they fail, he's going to be view as a dumb ***. If he walks and they fail, same results.

At the end of the day, no matter what decision is made, the Knicks need to win to validate the decision.

We have a chance at Mitchell, a star other then Melo actually wants to come here and we are questioning it with some players and picks :smh:

Then if he goes somewhere else, we missed out and still have the same roster not playing the playoffs again and again and again.

Like i said before Mitchell is exciting, we might not go nowhere, but still exciting to see a player where you know hes going to give you 25 a night.

If we dont make a move soon, we are going to kick ourselves in the head again.

we suck at drafting, let those picks go. IQ, Grimes, Obi, great players they are, with less then 2 years on their contracts, they'll come back if they want too ( look at Tim Hardaway JR ).

Tim is worth 70 million, hell with the contract Brunson just got, Tim is worth way more, solid SG that will give you 15-20 a night,

He was the best player we lost during that trade :frown:

Tim is worth 70 million, hell with the contract Brunson just got, Tim is worth way more, solid SG that will give you 15-20 a night,

He was the best player we lost during that trade :frown:
I'm not talking about the player .. talking about the ridiculous offer he got from the Knicks when the Hawks were in the mid to high 40's.

Melo gave the Knicks actual relevancy. Organization put nothing but waste men around him, and then the one year they actually put something of substance they were geriatrics + JR Smith. Then vertacility happened.
They traded the core players Carmelo needed for him. Remember The Knicks had enough cap space to sign Carmelo if he decided to sign during Free Agency.

Don’t know if the Knicks sign Brunson if Mitchell was available. They had to trade away FRPs for the Brunson cap space. Picks they could’ve used in the Mitchell trade.

You’re asking for another version of the Conley/Mitchell back court with Brunson/Mitchell

We have a chance at Mitchell, a star other then Melo actually wants to come here and we are questioning it with some players and picks :smh:

Then if he goes somewhere else, we missed out and still have the same roster not playing the playoffs again and again and again.

Like i said before Mitchell is exciting, we might not go nowhere, but still exciting to see a player where you know hes going to give you 25 a night.

If we dont make a move soon, we are going to kick ourselves in the head again.

we suck at drafting, let those picks go. IQ, Grimes, Obi, great players they are, with less then 2 years on their contracts, they'll come back if they want too ( look at Tim Hardaway JR ).
If Frank developed a go to move or Knox got more playing time past his rookie season this would be moot. The Knicks doesn’t suck at drafting .. they have a hard time developing a certain type of player.

Back
Top Bottom