OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Leon Rose is not trading Randle. Season would have to be a straight collapse for him to even consider it.

We're frustrated with Randle but y'all want Ben Simmons :lol:

How exactly would we score?

we not scoring with Randle either.

at least Ben has the skills to be a playmaker in the role Randle is TRYING to play. Way better passer and ball handler.

when Randle is on the floor he stagnates the offense.

Been 4 games since we cracked 100 points with Randle. Lol

i like Randle and I see what he can POTENTIALLY be but his body language, attitude and leadership skills are garbage.

If he isn’t the focal point of the game he is uninterested and gets lazy. Run up and down the court never contesting any layups or attempting to jump for any that dont come to him magnetically. I BEEN WATCHING THIS GUY CLOSELY LAST 6 games.

Ben at 100% would have us in the top5 defensively.

Ben might be ****** up in the head like how Fultz is, Def wouldn’t give up Randle for him or anything of real value at this point.

Thibs really gotta run some plays for Fournier too. Whatever you run for Reggie do the same thing. Needs to be more offball movement.

We're running that Fizdale offense. Sideways movement only and when that fails, set a high pick and iso.

spending my birthday in vegas repping this trash team

0865C23E-D265-42AD-BB79-73AA9B83595F.jpeg

weird start time, wife got me running around getting ready for thanksgiving. she ain't having the " hurry up, i wanna see the game " beg :lol: :ohwell:

enjoy flood :smokin

And this moron Thibs want to leave the starters in. Sub this trash as Randle. Thats it ... officially done with him. Shame because i supported and rooted for him since college.

Sub his *** out. ****.

What a pathetic start. If we were playing any other team, we would be down by 20. Houston just happens to be as inept as our starting lineup

Back
Top Bottom