OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Randle didn't work on his game at all

Still backing defenders down from way too far, giving the help defense time to rotate, won't go to the rim

Kinda disappointing

Randle regressed for sure. He’s just hitting the same shots tonight that he’s been missing. But the decision making got worse.

What would you have liked him to work on?
Going to the rim more often instead of always fading away over smaller players. Its part of the reason why he's so easy to defend, gives help defenders time to rotate. Then he usually gets caught trying to make the jump pass and we end up settling or turning it over.

He's not the only one at fault for our struggles but knowing it was a glaring issue against Atlanta it stands out to me a lot.

Going to the rim more often instead of always fading away over smaller players. Its part of the reason why he's so easy to defend, gives help defenders time to rotate. Then he usually gets caught trying to make the jump pass and we end up settling or turning it over.

He's not the only one at fault for our struggles but knowing it was a glaring issue against Atlanta it stands out to me a lot.
Appreciate you actually replying and not thinking I was being funny. Was genuinely curious. I agree actually.

Thibs lets the bull run up the scoreboard before sub. The second unit lets then get from 6 to 10 and he subs them out. Crazy.

Fournier needs to wear a France jersey underneath or something.

I havent seen him take a mid range shot all year i feel like.

Randomly tuned in for this one….

00600F03-06B5-469D-80D6-A16206176370.gif

team plays so basic.

Back
Top Bottom