OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

rj a ****ing bum man

i don't know whats up with him. 22+ mins with only 7 pts for someone who's supposed to be the #2 guy of the team. i still feel like rj is still playing under julius' shadow (and probably under his own at this point)

I really want to see grimes get more minutes. I like his energy and shooting confidence. We need to see what we have with him.

Knicks better step up against the Hawks. If not Thibs needs to stop being a coward and give up on the starting lineup.

I like how IQ was aggresive yesterday. Had some nice drives. Still hate how our best shooters refuse to take a mid range shot sometimes. Were just out there gunning for 3s

Kemba might not be available today (back to back) and D rose is still out so Randle about to bring the ball up the court every possession :smh: . Quick gotta start and I want to see what McBride and Grimes can do defensively against a top talent like young.

Sims gonna see significant minutes with Noel being rather soft. Looks like he tweaked his ankle last night again. Thibbs gonna have to play McBride after he comes out cooking IQ and Burks. I guess slowly but surely the youts will see pt this season.

patience def not a virtue of mine.

Here's Leon accumulating drafts and drafting positional players we need for Thibs to just sit them down.

Im sure aomething is going to change ....

Here's Leon accumulating drafts and drafting positional players we need for Thibs to just sit them down.

Im sure aomething is going to change ....
That’s why I am not stressing this rough patch. It’s forcing Thibs hand just like last year’s rough patch forced him to rely on IQ and look at IQ now. In theory Grimes, Sims, and McBride can help us and this is how they can earn playing time under Thibs.

Why is Wally and Breen talking like Randle bringing the ball up and initiating the offense is something new?!

what have they been watching all yr!?

Back
Top Bottom