OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Feel like Randle is pressing to prove he can be 'the guy' & live up to his contract instead of just playing his game.

He can have four seasons of the exact same as last season and all will be good.

We gotta start a GoFundMe to get you season tickets

there arent enough active members in this thread to fund one game :lol:

low key was rooting for Melo, but of course for us to get the W. crazy how much smoother the game is with the 2nd unit. when the starters are out there, its hella tense. glad IQ and Evan got it going tonight. hopefully, they can build momentum from this.

FE7ZKSLWUAIgQip

I just wanna watch a game where we play a team and from start to finish I'm impressed and enjoying the game. Too many times have I had to watch a win and say "well, a wins a win 🤷🏽‍♂️ "

Why does Thibs let Randle bring the ball up all the time. His handles aren't that great, let an actual point guard bring it up. When they started to pressure and double team him full court, I always though he's gonna turn it over.

Why does Thibs let Randle bring the ball up all the time. His handles aren't that great, let an actual point guard bring it up. When they started to pressure and double team him full court, I always though he's gonna turn it over.
I agree, but I noticed a few times that happened because Avery Bradley was picking up Kemba fullcourt. He has trouble sometimes with tough defense. I don't think it happens as much when Rose is handling the ball.

I agree, but I noticed a few times that happened because Avery Bradley was picking up Kemba fullcourt. He has trouble sometimes with tough defense. I don't think it happens as much when Rose is handling the ball.

Rose is a bigger guard and I feel like he also has a quicker first step so he can just get by by either powering through or just zoom by. You can still see how rose was a monster a few plays a game.

8EE2600F-B0C8-450E-9A6C-BB95CFE5FB9D.gif

been watching this spit all year. It’s happening at least 80% of the time when Randle is in the game.

it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE for randle to bring the ball down and initiate the offense from 30 feet away. WE ALREADY KNOW HIS HANDLES ARE SUSPECT. WHY DOESNT THIBS?

and on the rare instances where he doesn’t bring the ball up, he’s waiting behind the 3 point line like a spot up 2 guard and the pg INSTANTLY passes it to him upon crossing half court. (Frank would have been perfect in this role :rolleyes )

START IN THE POST AND STAY AROUND THE PAINT TO POSSIBLY GET OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS.
HE IS TOO STRONG TO BE FACING PEOPLE UP 30 FT AWAY AND JAB STEPPING INTO A TORNADO TURNOVER.

craziness.

Back
Top Bottom