OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Not that this threat is our personal therapy session but in many ways it is. I truly think my Knicks jersey conundrum really goes back to when I was a young boy and my authentic home latrell sprewell Jersey was stolen from me. Otherwise it just vanished to thin air in my really goes back to when I was a young boy and my authentic home latrell sprewell Jersey was stolen from me. Otherwise it just vanished to thin air in my closet which is impossible because I wore it to summer camp changed out of it to swim change back into something else and I never saw it again. I had authentic home jersey and matching shorts and I might have worn it like twice. I was devastated. I don't know why my speak to text repeated the story halfway through but I am not changing it So deal with it you jabronis

I might watch that Carmelo coming home video right now. I remember I was against the trade at the time and then they played that stupid video. I'm coming home coming home. Tell the world I'm coming home and I was like you know what Raymond Felton can go to. Hell it's mellow time baby

Ainge is a thief & Leon isn’t going to give up whatever supposed farm son is asking for. He absolutely raped for that Goober haul and isn’t going to come off that with less for Spida.

NY still has whatever leverage there is to be had despite all that. If anything gets done, it’s gonna be after Ainge tries to sucker someone else.

The longer this drags I’m ok with seeing what we have with this team going into the trade deadline. Ideally everyones value would increase and we can figure out what we want to do after that.

Spida is under contract so there really shouldn’t be much rush from us as well.

atlanta in the circle now? come on.

do a gm a favor to slide in a blurb about other teams interjecting then reward that writer with "access" later on. these sportwriters got no ethics man

Utah clearly wants to bottom out. They can't do that with Mitchell on the roster.

Utah also knows we currently have the best offer & will have the best offer. Atlanta, with Trae & Dejounte, are suitors now? Come on.

Good play by the front office here. There's no need to match Utah's price right now when no one else is going to.

1658770461365.gif

Mood.

Does anyone remember the details of the Ben Simmons trade? Utah is probably looking for something like that.

Last edited:
I think everyone got caught in the hype of the trade happening. Now all these new reports of all these other teams Utah is talking to is just a smoke shield. They don’t want win now players. Now it’s obvious the fans don’t want to get fleeced by ainge. The only thing that would make this quicker is if mitchell goes on his social media and demands to be a knick.

I just don’t like when **** drags. Game of psychology here, tell Utah you’re off the table and Ainge will come running back.

Back
Top Bottom