:::[Official] Oakland Raiders 2010 Offseason Thread::: Report: Justin Fargas Cut!!!!!

wait til there is a sale/coupon at raider image. authentics arent really cheap otherwise. how much are you trying to spend?

I always get emails from them but always end up deleting them w/o even looking. I would like an authentic but there's no way I'm paying 225 for an authentic the way guys get cut in the NFL. I'll have myself a pretty expensive wash rag in a year. Unless I can get one for really cheap, I'm probably just gonna get the premier jersey (the swingman type jersey of the NFL).
I was looking to see what websites had it so I can use a coupon but the only site that I saw was fansedge and nbcsports but they have it in a 2x which is way too big. I'm sure Fannz will have it but I was trying to avoid paying retail

Well, that was a demoralizing start.

I gotta say, with this O-line Campbell will never succeed. If we had a better O-line I'd want him to start though. But with this line I'd rather see Grad in there. He's more capable of improvising.

i said it long time ago in this thread and no one wanted to believe me, campbell is not the answer. gradkwoski played well with a bad o-line last year, why not give him a chance to continue that?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i said it long time ago in this thread and no one wanted to believe me, campbell is not the answer. gradkwoski played well with a bad o-line last year, why not give him a chance to continue that?
campbell > *

laugh.gif

campbell > *

laugh.gif

campbell > *

laugh.gif

My thoughts on the game::

Positives (Yes..Positives):: Our D played pretty well, better than the score indicated...the front 7 is pretty solid at stopping the run, not enough on the pass rush though...but I can see they are much improved compared to last season. Other than the blown coverage of Routt and 76 yard run from CJ, I think it's a nice baby step improvement. Darren McFadden went out ballin today, easily his best performance since the KC game his rookie year. He was hittin blocks that the O-line missed out on, he was running the ball hard and catching out the backfield. Really our only offensive spark during the game.

Negatives:: Obviously our O-Line played horrible. Our WR's are too young, and D's are pretty much focusing in on Zach Miller and whoever we have at RB...and can someone please tell me why the hell we resigned Langston Walker??
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's only week one with a new QB, a new offensive coordinator and a wack O-line. Don't write off Jason Campbell yet, I just can sense the team cares more this season than they have any other season...and if they care they will get better each week...maybe they'll catch a late push like the Titans did last year, who knows...we still got 15 more games to play.

I would like them to at least bring Jake Groves. Jared can't play center just put him back at his natural position and put Bruce Campbell in He can't do worse than Langston.

We should try and get yet another Patriots player, Logan Mankins, who looks as if he will sit out all season to try and restructure the line and chemistry the way Seymour has

Over an hour ago - Former Raiders coach John Madden, a Bay Area resident, and Dodgers manager Joe Torre arrived together to watch Thursday's practice. Torre's team is in San Francisco for a series against the Giants. Raiders RapidReports

I hope they taught them about winning and having a commitment to excellence cuz these raiders forgot.

20_20-_20John_20Madden_display_image.jpg
torre-steinbrenner_display_image.jpg

Over an hour ago - Former Raiders coach John Madden, a Bay Area resident, and Dodgers manager Joe Torre arrived together to watch Thursday's practice. Torre's team is in San Francisco for a series against the Giants. Raiders RapidReports

I hope they taught them about winning and having a commitment to excellence cuz these raiders forgot.

20_20-_20John_20Madden_display_image.jpg
torre-steinbrenner_display_image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom