***Official Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs Game Thread***

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

good win. 6-0 in division. chiefs will be a first round exit.

sounds like cable might be done. tough break.
6-0 in division
pimp.gif

2-8 outside division
sick.gif

and cables getting fired? he got them to 8-8, which is a lot better than the past few years. its not liek they had tom brady as a qb
grin.gif

6-0 in division
pimp.gif

2-8 outside division
sick.gif

and cables getting fired? he got them to 8-8, which is a lot better than the past few years. its not liek they had tom brady as a qb
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

6-0 in division
pimp.gif

2-8 outside division
sick.gif

grin.gif

I don't think our QB play is as bad as  some make it out to be, our WR's have inconsistent hands, don't get open and aren't polished with the route's...I really don't even think Brady/Manning can work with them every week
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

6-0 in division
pimp.gif

2-8 outside division
sick.gif

grin.gif

I don't think our QB play is as bad as  some make it out to be, our WR's have inconsistent hands, don't get open and aren't polished with the route's...I really don't even think Brady/Manning can work with them every week
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

BeatJunkie5 wrote:

6-0 in division
pimp.gif

2-8 outside division
sick.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 i know. campbell did a good job, but he's also too insonsistant. many of his throws are super high and doesnt hit receivers in stride.  the WR's pissed the hell outta me with all the drops they have or catches that "should me made"
laugh.gif

murphy and ford
pimp.gif

DHB
indifferent.gif

even miller had a bunch of drops too
grin.gif

BeatJunkie5 wrote:

6-0 in division
pimp.gif

2-8 outside division
sick.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 i know. campbell did a good job, but he's also too insonsistant. many of his throws are super high and doesnt hit receivers in stride.  the WR's pissed the hell outta me with all the drops they have or catches that "should me made"
laugh.gif

murphy and ford
pimp.gif

DHB
indifferent.gif

even miller had a bunch of drops too
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom