***Official Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs Game Thread***

nice job raiders. let's hope al Davis picks up extensions for cable and jackson. Had one of the best draft classes this season and everyone contributed. Look forward to a healthy McFadden and some consistency on the qb.

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

nice job raiders. let's hope al Davis picks up extensions for cable and jackson. Had one of the best draft classes this season and everyone contributed. Look forward to a healthy McFadden and some consistency on the qb.

Al's got to.  The improvement over the last 1.5 yrs is reason enough.  But combine that with complete domination over the AFCW, its a lock.

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Al's got to.  The improvement over the last 1.5 yrs is reason enough.  But combine that with complete domination over the AFCW, its a lock.

Jesus...that was embarrassing. We got our %@%%+ wooped. #!$!%@ O-line said F it, we'll wait to try til next week....I hope. Gonna have to fix a lot of %%%@ before next week if we're going to win a playoff game. All in all, this was a pretty damn awesome regular season. For a team that I was hoping for 6-8 wins to win 10 and make the playoffs I'm pretty damn happy. I must say I do get a little sick pleasure out of seeing the Fade sweep the division and not make the playoffs, but the Chargers face plant and the complete implosion of the Donks was just icing on the cake.

Jesus...that was embarrassing. We got our %@%%+ wooped. #!$!%@ O-line said F it, we'll wait to try til next week....I hope. Gonna have to fix a lot of %%%@ before next week if we're going to win a playoff game. All in all, this was a pretty damn awesome regular season. For a team that I was hoping for 6-8 wins to win 10 and make the playoffs I'm pretty damn happy. I must say I do get a little sick pleasure out of seeing the Fade sweep the division and not make the playoffs, but the Chargers face plant and the complete implosion of the Donks was just icing on the cake.

Nice way to end the season
smokin.gif
we just need a receiver now. Thank god we don't have a first round pick.
laugh.gif
I would like to get blackmon though
nerd.gif

Nice way to end the season
smokin.gif
we just need a receiver now. Thank god we don't have a first round pick.
laugh.gif
I would like to get blackmon though
nerd.gif

Since we just whooped y'all $++...I can say this, good luck in the playoffs..lol Even though I'm upset we didn't make it, I'm happy someone other than the damn Chargers finally made it...

Since we just whooped y'all $++...I can say this, good luck in the playoffs..lol Even though I'm upset we didn't make it, I'm happy someone other than the damn Chargers finally made it...

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

all of this. great season and it was fun to actually be emotionally invested in this team again. i was also fun being able to talk smack because of our record.

looks like the titans are coming to play tho.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

all of this. great season and it was fun to actually be emotionally invested in this team again. i was also fun being able to talk smack because of our record.

looks like the titans are coming to play tho.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Since we just whooped y'all !%+...I can say this, good luck in the playoffs..lol Even though I'm upset we didn't make it, I'm happy someone other than the damn Chargers finally made it...

I can agree with this. Where's taimaishiuouu at?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Since we just whooped y'all !%+...I can say this, good luck in the playoffs..lol Even though I'm upset we didn't make it, I'm happy someone other than the damn Chargers finally made it...

I can agree with this. Where's taimaishiuouu at?
laugh.gif

good win. 6-0 in division. chiefs will be a first round exit.

sounds like cable might be done. tough break.
we have to keep hue jackson though so i say promote him to HC.

8-8. i am damn pleased

good win. 6-0 in division. chiefs will be a first round exit.

sounds like cable might be done. tough break.
we have to keep hue jackson though so i say promote him to HC.

8-8. i am damn pleased

WE run this division. But i hope the keep their entire staff the way that the offense has progressed and the ferocity of the D everything seems in place. Do we really not have a 1st round this year? If anything i either want a new SS or OLB cause branch and mitchell have gotten scored on the most.....Ahmad Black or Jeremy Beal would make the defense NASTY?

WE run this division. But i hope the keep their entire staff the way that the offense has progressed and the ferocity of the D everything seems in place. Do we really not have a 1st round this year? If anything i either want a new SS or OLB cause branch and mitchell have gotten scored on the most.....Ahmad Black or Jeremy Beal would make the defense NASTY?

Do we really not have a 1st round this year? If anything i either want a new SS or OLB cause branch and mitchell have gotten scored on the most

We really don't. But those guys are only a problem in coverage. Their run defense has been solid. Branch has been one of our better DB's though.

We have a few decisions to make in the offseason with our roster.

Re-sign Seymour? Bush? Huff?

Is Cable really gone?

Do we really not have a 1st round this year? If anything i either want a new SS or OLB cause branch and mitchell have gotten scored on the most

We really don't. But those guys are only a problem in coverage. Their run defense has been solid. Branch has been one of our better DB's though.

We have a few decisions to make in the offseason with our roster.

Re-sign Seymour? Bush? Huff?

Is Cable really gone?

Back
Top Bottom