Official Oakland Raiders @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Regardless of the records, this game goes down in another great game between these two teams. That 4th quarter had what? 4 lead changes or something? Insanity.

I love what Gradkowski brings to this team. Yeah, we have many holes to fill, but it shows you what a capable QB does for a team.

This game definitely made my day.

Bruce Gradkowski... I love that guy (nh). Raiders fans know... when we win, we walk with a whole different swag come Monday morning.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Regardless of the records, this game goes down in another great game between these two teams. That 4th quarter had what? 4 lead changes or something? Insanity.

I love what Gradkowski brings to this team. Yeah, we have many holes to fill, but it shows you what a capable QB does for a team.

It was an exciting ending, but the first 3.5 quarters were possibly the most boring of the NFL this season. %+*% was awful.

Then both teams put their defenses to bed and just started heaving passes miles into the air and completing them somehow. %+*% was a three-ring circus thoselast 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

05 Season ALLLLL OVER AGAIN

Steelers D is b---chmade

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I think that was the 06 season.

AnywayS....Bruce %^%&%## GRADKOWSKI.....
indifferent.gif
I cant believeit..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Bruce Gradkowski... I love that guy (nh). Raiders fans know... when we win, we walk with a whole different swag come Monday morning.

PREACH!!

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by AG 47

It was an exciting ending, but the first 3.5 quarters were possibly the most boring of the NFL this season. *%@@ was awful.

Then both teams put their defenses to bed and just started heaving passes miles into the air and completing them somehow. *%@@ was a three-ring circus those last 10 minutes.

Yeah, but that's what makes a game crazy because out of nowhere both offenses explode. Who really saw that coming? I sure as hell didn't.

Of course you're on the wrong side of the ending, but you gotta admit, that might just be the game of the week right there.

man $%+@ gradkowski, he played for my highschools biggest rival, and also once again, i +#%*$! hate ike taylor hes such a +#%*$!

bum its unbelieveable, #**$ with that bull #$+! tryin to gently push some outta bounds
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
$%+@ i hate him

Originally Posted by dmxfury

This team is so bad, unbelievable how crappy the D is. Nice win Raiders

I do have a problem with you saying their bad - if they were just plain bad I could deal with it, but there's only about 3 positions on the whole team Iwould seriously look to make upgrades in.

Pound for pound, top to bottom I am content with the depth chart compared to the rest of the league. We're not losing because the guys were playing are"out-talenting" us.

It has been from day one a motivation problem - and I don't know who to point a finger at in terms of that. We've definitely looked better defensivelywhen Troy is in there, but I don't know how he's making our defensive linemen play better just by being on the field, so that seems unlikely. And itcould potentially be the coaching, but these are the same guys who led us to a superbowl and a very high winning percentage the last few years, so I can'tbelieve we're suddenly facing a dilemma there.

I don't know what the deal is - but again, I'd rather we were just getting smacked around because of poor talent than to watch talented guys go outthere and be out-played by people who want to win more. It's just embarrassing as an organization to suddenly become the franchise that doesn'treally care that much win or lose, and will settle for missing the playoffs despite having the talent to win your own division.

so that like 9.5 plays from being undefeated now?

You're like 3 pages late on that joke bud - there were dudes just sitting around waiting for another loss so they could drop it. Probablysitting there with it all typed up waiting to hit reply when the clock struck zeros. I'm sure Shoes has something pulled out of here already for quote ofthe week, since all his little fanboys are still laughing at the joke every week.

I'm still waiting for somebody to show me how I wasn't right then, and even slightly now. You all make jokes about it but when taken in context it isa fairly significant observation that you all seem to be ignoring while taking pure glee in watching the Steelers have a bad season. I guess we're justthat team now that everybody will hate, and asking rationale and reasoning is somewhat over most of your heads in the face of that hatred.

Also, give credit to Tom Cable....he called some nice #*+ plays to keep the Steelers D off-balance.

That bomb to Murphy was a FILTHY call on 3rd & 1.

AND the O-line's pass protection was absolutely FLAWLESS when it mattered most.

I do have a problem with you saying their bad - if they were just plain bad I could deal with it, but there's only about 3 positions on the whole team I would seriously look to make upgrades in.
Agreed.

1. Left Cornerback
2. Right Cornerback
3. ?

Prop to the Raiders (I'm so sick of giving props...). I couldn't even get happy after Ward scored, cause I already knew what the +@@$ it was.

Tomlin, where's the Hell at? I didn't see "hell" today, fam.

Whatever, though. I want so badly for this season to be over, but it's not.

I'm gonna continue to ride it out, I guess...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I do have a problem with you saying their bad - if they were just plain bad I could deal with it, but there's only about 3 positions on the whole team I would seriously look to make upgrades in.
Agreed.

1. Left Cornerback
2. Right Cornerback
3. ?

Just an upgrade at one of our corners would be huge... we need a great safety again, if Troy can ever stay healthy I guess that is his position.

And we need help on the left side of the line still, since we can only run the ball right consistently.

Other than that - I'm still pretty happy with the roster when we're 100 percent, just need to play better mentally.

And that's the most depressing thing. You see the talent on this squad and it's like "What the $$%%"? This team could go blow for blow withANY team in the league if they wanted to. But that's the problem, they don't seem to WANT it.

I'm not gon' lie, I still think the Steelers can beat any of these "top" teams in the L right now. Am I wrong? I honestly don't think so.

Like Craftsy said, it's a motivational thing.

If it's not motivation enough to know that you won't be in the Playoffs defending YOUR title that you worked DAMN hard for last season, then Idon't know what is...

Back
Top Bottom