Official Oakland Raiders @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread

pimp.gif
reliving the rivalry.
Go RAIDERS

I hope bruce has a huge game and proves that he's the QB of the future, we can't afford to draft another QB
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

I hope bruce has a huge game and proves that he's the QB of the future, we can't afford to draft another QB
smh.gif

smh.gif
isnt there a 9er thread you should be in, you and Shaun Hill

im rooting for the silver n black. a steelers loss brings my team closer to a possible playoff run

Every game a must win, much like 05. Tomlin has them fired up, I miss this being a rivalry, some amazing players and games. And Raider Nation has nothing onthe Steeler Nation. Even as Raider fan, you know that. Just watching the Bengals game there was just sad (though I understand why it was so empty).

PS - Halloween is for kids, enough with the costumes at games

Steely Mcbeam got a DUI and is off the team (thank God). Man I hate that thing

Watching the postgame interview when Tomlin says that they will unleash hell in December, i don't think the raiders have a chance being the steelers firstgame after him saying that

I would make fun of all those fans, but Steelers fans at least aren't known for it. Our fanbase is known for a towel in which 100% of revenue goes tocharity (school for people with mental disabilities), so that feels good

I'm sorry, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that Steelers Nation is bigger than Raider Nation.

Yes, maybe more Steeler fans are visible because they're coming off a successful Super Bowl campaign, but that's just a wave in the sea for now. Whenthe Raiders are competitive again, Raider Nation will be in full effect.

The Steelers have the second largest fanbase behind Dallas. I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland was 3 though. Source? Myself (though I have heard that)

Originally Posted by dmxfury

The Steelers have the second largest fanbase behind Dallas. I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland was 3 though. Source? Myself (though I have heard that)

So having a large fan base makes you cool or what?

Even if only me , tiger woods, ice cuba, tom hanks, axl rose, cc sabathia, chuck lidell, gorrilla rilla and Al Davis cheered for the raiders I would stillbe a fan.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Even if only me , tiger woods, ice cuba, tom hanks, axl rose, cc sabathia, chuck lidell, gorrilla rilla and Al Davis cheered for the raiders I would still be a fan.
pretty much.

I was simply responding to the fact that the Steeler Nation is larger than the "Raider Nation".

Back
Top Bottom