OFFICIAL OCTOBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Yeah...no. Not gonna post a pic, but it was just a link with a unique code that's required to redeem for the gift card.

anyone else  get that $20 off $100 email ? 

edit..question answeredd...

in other news, Assembly Row NT Outlet has the Am 1 Blue Breathes for $84 or $100 I believe... FSR for the most part ...

breathes perfect timing for all the rain in Boston.. lol ..guess thats why they're at the outlets now..

Last edited:
Well finally got my TechFleece jacket in hand.

I like it and fits great.  The colors on the USA on the back seem they would've been better in blue/red instead of the colors used.

For the price...I'm happy.

so $5 survey Coupons only work at retail mike stores and not online

and the NDC refund vouchers only work online and Can't be used in a Nike Retail store???   Fo Real??

is that right?

so $5 survey Coupons only work at retail mike stores and not online

and the NDC refund vouchers only work online and Can't be used in a Nike Retail store???   Fo Real??

is that right?

Right. You can try online to get your answer also.

anyone else  get that $20 off $100 email ? 

edit..question answeredd...

in other news, Assembly Row NT Outlet has the Am 1 Blue Breathes for $84 or $100 I believe... FSR for the most part ...

breathes perfect timing for all the rain in Boston.. lol ..guess thats why they're at the outlets now..
Got an email from the factory store promoting basketball gear for the upcoming season. I thought it was going to be that $20 somebody mention but nada.

Got an email from the factory store promoting basketball gear for the upcoming season. I thought it was going to be that $20 somebody mention but nada.

I got the same email. In the past those have included a coupon at the bottom so make sure to check before deleting each time. Most cases no coupon tho.

Still on the hunt for a USA jacket and the Nike rep gave me a ton of stores. Any advice where to start calling? Any places are known to have the best deals?

Still on the hunt for a USA jacket and the Nike rep gave me a ton of stores. Any advice where to start calling? Any places are known to have the best deals?

Pick up the phone and call the stores. Populate a list and sort on lowest price while filtering out stores that say no phone orders. Then report your findings in here for others if possible.

stopped by Paramus outlet today, this is what they had

View media item 1211609
View media item 1211611
View media item 1211612
View media item 1211613
View media item 1211614
View media item 1211615
View media item 1211616
View media item 1211617
View media item 1211618
View media item 1211619
View media item 1211620
View media item 1211621
View media item 1211622
I also scooped a pair of nike sb dunk high calis in a size 13 for $89.99 (came in an orange box, but a grade). I copped them on release date from niketown for $130 so I will take the $89.99 pair back to nike with the $130 receipt :D

Might as well just quote me bro.

I don't get you dudes. Someone posts a half *** update and then when someone asks a question you get flamed. Last time I checked outlet updates are supposed to have prices and sizes anyway. If homie was just there why call and deal with the ever so pleasant Nike reps if he can likely just answer the question.

Edit- I guess it isn't stated in the rules that you should post size and or price but it clearly says more info = better update. Was just looking for more info if he had it on hand.

Last edited:

Might as well just quote me bro.
I don't get you dudes. Someone posts a half *** update and then when someone asks a question you get flamed. Last time I checked outlet updates are supposed to have prices and sizes anyway. If homie was just there why call and deal with the ever so pleasant Nike reps if he can likely just answer the question.

Edit- I guess it isn't stated in the rules that you should post size and or price but it clearly says more info = better update. Was just looking for more info if he had it on hand.
ok, youre not the first and you wont be the last...you aint special

a half *** update is better than your half *** attempt to acquire some shoes, especially since he posted the location of the outlet. be grateful his " half *** update" even had that info for you.  call the outlet location and do yourself the favor and next time you wont be made an example of

Last edited:
ok, youre not the first and you wont be the last...you aint special
a half *** update is better than your half *** attempt to acquire some shoes, especially since he posted the location of the outlet. be grateful his " half *** update" even had that info for you.  call the outlet location and do yourself the favor and next time you wont be made an example of
Your low key shot didn't make an example of anyone. Nor will any clown on NT make an "example" of me.

If I was in dire need of the shoe id chat a Nike rep and have them stock locate it. I'm not that pressed. I thought NT was about helping people out. If asking a simple follow up question to avoid that hassle is such an inconvenience to you and the fellow nters I'm better off lurking anyway.

Your low key shot didn't make an example of anyone. Nor will any clown on NT make an "example" of me.

If I was in dire need of the shoe id chat a Nike rep and have them stock locate it. I'm not that pressed. I thought NT was about helping people out. If asking a simple follow up question to avoid that hassle is such an inconvenience to you and the fellow nters I'm better off lurking anyway.
using Nike Chat is nowhere near a "hassle". the only info ANYONE needs to post with any outlet find related to Nike is the Location. Google can help you find the number of said location. Then, you can look up the product code of said shoe (also through google) and place a phone order. I've done it numerous times. But, then again, I'm not a lazy leech..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom