OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. That's kinda what I figured. Id just never been hit with that line about verifying it through the bank and being "policy". I'll just call back and try again or with a gift card.

This has been the best month update probably in a year
Everyone's eatin
I hope we can keep it going onward

He's being lazy and wants to process the order later lol. I hate lazy workers man

You guys are hilarious! Or maybe he was actually busy being that it's the Citadel and it's the weekend and it's 20% off all footwear! Pretty sure lazy does not apply in this instance and he was simply going to verify your information when it slowed down. And FYI, it is POLICY to verify CC info when processing a phone order and if that doesn't happen, then he or she is NOT following the store's policy. You can only ship to your billing address so in the future if you don't want them write down your CC info and verify it later when they're not busy, then you should 1) call back before closing, 2) ask them to call you back when not busy, or 3) use a gift card.

you can't get someone else's credit card info. you don't write it down nor memorize it! you put the size on hold and you call the customer back when you're not busy. "verifying" (lol )CC is typing it on the cash register just like when you buy stuff in the store lol. 

you can't get someone else's credit card info. you don't write it down nor memorize it! you put the size on hold and you call the customer back when you're not busy. "verifying" (lol )CC is typing it on the cash register just like when you buy stuff in the store lol. 

I really don't fully understand what you're saying, but which Nike factory store do you work at?

And yea that sucks your size was sold in the KDs but they should have held it.

Thanks guys. That's kinda what I figured. Id just never been hit with that line about verifying it through the bank and being "policy". I'll just call back and try again or with a gift card.

It is policy your card # has to be verified before Nike can ship an order. You can have them call you back after the order is processed though.

Side note i had the manager of LEESBURG, Va tell me it's against policy for them to accept gift cards for phone orders. Then i mentioned i would call Nike crop and she all of a sudden was willing to make an acception with my order.

Agreed, it is sad but true, I usually ask my wife to transact, because they usually more amicable towards women :smile:
Anytime i return, exchange or try to price match i throw on the suit. Speak assertively and always succesful.

Sad but pops taught me that trick.
***Update, on doing a price adjustment on hash items****

went to Paramus, NJ, Cashier adjusted (20% off)), no questions asked, and I did not have to wear a suit and tie :smile:

If the kobes really are what you pictured, then NT will love you.
I apologize, I thought they were the "Masterpiece," but must have been the "Victory" CW.
boo this man !!!!!!
ohwell.gif

I just got off the phone with the Las Vegas outlet North and I tried to order some of the Fragment Trainers. They looked up two of them, but the guy on the phone said that he can't help me locate anymore because they cant' be on the phone. Is this true? Should I call and ask to speak to the manager?

I just got off the phone with the Las Vegas outlet North and I tried to order some of the Fragment Trainers. They looked up two of them, but the guy on the phone said that he can't help me locate anymore because they cant' be on the phone. Is this true? Should I call and ask to speak to the manager?

Just go to nikefind and they will find what you want , go to Nike.com and do a chat and give them the item # and they will find the outlets that have them

Anyone had any experience phone ordering with east la comm store or lbc

I ordered yesterday, they didn't send an email or call me back like they said. Called em 3 times today, got the run around and then was told the same thing that I would get a call back but nothing...

Will try again tomorrow but I'm worried that they didn't process my orders

Anyone had any experience phone ordering with east la comm store or lbc

I ordered yesterday, they didn't send an email or call me back like they said. Called em 3 times today, got the run around and then was told the same thing that I would get a call back but nothing...

Will try again tomorrow but I'm worried that they didn't process my orders

Just keep calling. Also make sure you sign up for an ups and a FedEx account so you can be emailed automatically when a package is picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom