OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Livermore had gems!
Fragments galore...
FsR AT1 USopen 129
FsR AT1 blk 129
FsR AT1 red,chlorophyll, rust,wht 89
Scattered navy blues on the hash
(All the monochrome CWS)
FsR Forest gump cortez 125
9-10.5 AM90 anniversary teal crocs
Dover street dunks wht & blk 9-12
AM90 Tichi(sp?) 5-6 neon/blue
Lebron 12xColette sz9.5 200?

Too many styles to remember. I was shocked to see so many "limited" collaborations in one place.

Last edited:
Gilroy, CA didn't have much today.
Bunch of colors of cp3viii for $69.99
DeLaSoul white highs $54.99
No tech fleece for men, but lots of tops for women. Not great pricing though, 20-30% off retail sticker price

Anyone had any experience phone ordering with east la comm store or lbc

I ordered yesterday, they didn't send an email or call me back like they said. Called em 3 times today, got the run around and then was told the same thing that I would get a call back but nothing...

Will try again tomorrow but I'm worried that they didn't process my orders

I did a phone order with them last Thursday. I was told I would get a call back, nothing after a half hour so I called back. I was told they only had 1 phone to make outbound calls on and that is was being used, but he finished up my order then and there. It was the first time they didnt take down my email to send a receipt to, but I never received any sort of confirmation from them. I saw money was taken from my account, then yesterday afternoon (like bigj505 bigj505 suggested) I got an email from fedex saying I had a package on the way.

Is sneakerhead.com legit?

Looking for Command Forces and they have the Ultramarines on sale. Really wanted the Teal pair but might settle at that price.

Thanks again for whoever dropped the information on the 20% off Nike outlet stores this past weekend. I came up on some Nike Flyknits "Wolf Grey" for $60 and some Nike shorts for $8 and a Nike dry-fit half zip polo for $12.

Thanks again for whoever dropped the information on the 20% off Nike outlet stores this past weekend. I came up on some Nike Flyknits "Wolf Grey" for $60 and some Nike shorts for $8 and a Nike dry-fit half zip polo for $12.

Youre welcome

Last edited:
Is sneakerhead.com legit?

Looking for Command Forces and they have the Ultramarines on sale. Really wanted the Teal pair but might settle at that price.

Did you try calling any of the outlets they were cheaper I purchased a pair for about $65 at the aurora outlet last weekend. 20% might be over with but it i still about $80 before tax and shipping.

Did you try calling any of the outlets they were cheaper I purchased a pair for about $65 at the aurora outlet last weekend. 20% might be over with but it i still about $80 before tax and shipping.

No haven't done that. Maybe I should...at least try for a NikeChat check.

^and @vig09 thanks for the confirm on sneakerhead.com being legit

South Chicago had three pairs of tech pants for $79: green camo, grey camo, and dark grey heathered with white.

They also still had a 10.5 in red lab4s, for $245. Pigalle Lebrons as well (still).

Aurora, IL

Penny V Atomic Red?/Pink 1/2 Penny sz 8.5 hash wall replacement box $55.

Jordan Spizike Black Uni Gold sz 8.5 hash wall $130.

Jordan XX9 Hare sz 8.5 and up $160.

Jordan 1.5 Chicago sold out.

I did a phone order with them last Thursday. I was told I would get a call back, nothing after a half hour so I called back. I was told they only had 1 phone to make outbound calls on and that is was being used, but he finished up my order then and there. It was the first time they didnt take down my email to send a receipt to, but I never received any sort of confirmation from them. I saw money was taken from my account, then yesterday afternoon (like bigj505 bigj505 suggested) I got an email from fedex saying I had a package on the way.

Thnx. I got thru today after more waiting lol but got confirmation

Wow, I didn't know that the 20% was only for the weekend. I should've grabbed the Columbia 4's for my girl :x

Called the outlets today...

Hilton Head, SC said 30% off clearance apparel only.

Savannah, GA said 20% off hash wall shoes only.

Strange the outlets are running 2 different sales.

40% off tech fleece at nike outlet Orange.  Camo pants are 80 - 40% off.  They have a bunch of top too for 90 - 40%

Got this information from the TF thread and someone else said it was the tops only. I just called .. they said the sale is no longer going on and it ended today .. can anyone else confirm? I didnt wanna go back and fourth with the guy

Last edited:
You can combine multiple of those $5 surveys right? What's the most you were able to use together in your experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom