OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

sorry, but I'm not familiar with Illinois. is this the Aurora or Gurnee Mills outlet:

south chi

mpls kobe 3s - $40
all black pippens - $60
white/blue zf95s - $28
am90 flywire - $80

any help would be appreciated

I know i messed up she asked where i heard from and it slipped should have said nikefind but o well shipping was 10 bucks and my tax is only 6% under 150everything is a great deal

you could easily flip those on ebay, i'm sure that's what most people will do with them at that price. i wouldn't want to keep them either.

Nikeunlimited- south chi is south Chicago city. It on cottage grove ave.
Gurnee is a north Chicago suburb and Aurora is a northwest suburb if Chicago
3 totaly diff. Stores

remember when they split the 11/12 pack didnt they go to this same outlet for 65.00 or 70.00 but when they went to other other outlets they were 120.00 to130.00 i think that whats going to happen to these if they show up to other outlets

thanks for the info on the ragin bull pack! i thought it was a good deal @129.99. ordered my sz 12, got free shipping, but they do charge your local tax.

btw, they are A-Grade and come in original box!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

remember when they split the 11/12 pack didnt they go to this same outlet for 65.00 or 70.00 but when they went to other other outlets they were 120.00 to 130.00 i think that whats going to happen to these if they show up to other outlets

it was acutally 50.00 a pair

My boy just tried ordering, they told him corporate told them to stop phone orders for 2 days. I'm not sure how some people are able to do it.

JUST SCOOPED UP MY SZ.13....COULDN'T PASS UP ON THIS DEAL! BIG SHOUTS OUT TO THE CAT THAT POSTED THIS,WORD UP! THEY R GOING FAST!!!!! HOLLA...CED B.(THEPENMASTER!)

they told me no more phone orders. if someone wants to split the pack, ill take either of the 5's. thanks!

I just tried ordering they said no order for the next 48hrs. Should have called earlier..

laugh.gif

Debbie said ++%% this %$#@.

Just called. Said they're doing phone orders this Thursday @ 11AM AZ time. Sounded giddy as hell, too.

Thanks to jordanxmichael....copped my 2 pairs of Air Pegasus 89's....could never pull the trigger at retail, but for$35
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom