OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Prime Outlets
8890 Factory Shops Blvd,
Building 8, Tower 4
Jeffersonvillle, OH 43128

They must have just marked down items, as many prices on the endcap were higher than the ones listed in the aisle. Pretty much FSR of all of these.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Seems like DP will be getting a shipment of hyperizes and other goodies..details on Wed.
when should I drop by DP?
nerd.gif

hopefully theyll take all there fusions out the aisle and throw them on the back wall
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Footlocker in Montebello,CA had the Kobe IV (MPLS Edition stealth/uni-blue/white/varsity-purple colorway) for 89.99

were those LTs for 9.99 big sizes only? if its a FSR thats a steal of a deal!!! too bad i wont have use for them.otherwise great price for some cleats

woodbury common premium outlet
store# 845-928-8838

air max 90 flywire tz medium-grey/black almost fsr 79.99
product# 370304 001

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

does anyone know if the 25% off with the eastbay gold membership has the same exclusions as other coupons? I just became a gold member.
Yes same exclusions.

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Prime Outlets
8890 Factory Shops Blvd,
Building 8, Tower 4
Jeffersonvillle, OH 43128

They must have just marked down items, as many prices on the endcap were higher than the ones listed in the aisle. Pretty much FSR of all of these.
just copped my size. thanks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. been waiting for these to drop to a price like this.

daaaaaang... i wish i could seriously cop...

35 bucks is lookin MIGHTY ENTICING...

but sadly... i cannot... sooooo jeaolous... so so jealous....

woodbury got that product.... lol...

south chi

mpls kobe 3s - $40
all black pippens - $60
white/blue zf95s - $28
am90 flywire - $80

and as someone already stated, theyll be getting the 2/21 pack $180 and at least one of the dmp 7s, not sure on the price for those.

I'ma try to make it to Woodbury on Saturday to use the coupon they gave me last time i was there to cop those flywire am90s..

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

AZ Mills Factory Store has the Raging Bull 5 pack for $130. Many sizes still available, 480-897-1312.

thank you sir ! calling tommarow !

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

AZ Mills Factory Store has the Raging Bull 5 pack for $130. Many sizes still available, 480-897-1312.
I feel sorry for the staff answering phones tomorrow if that's true, lol. the whole pack for a buck thirty? yikes. or did you mean $130 perpair?

I just called...head manager said no phone orders till late Wednesday, but I dont know if its for one pair or the whole pack.

I found these AM2009+ at a Marshall's in Chicago (Ford City Mall) for $30, but there was only a size 7. They had a couple of other Nike running modelsalso. Let me know if anyone finds other available sizes and styles, particularly in the Chicago area.

2vxiro6.jpg

They also had this ACG jacket for $25. I saw multiple size Ls.

2mxl5rr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom