OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

damn I was ready to go retail on the all black penny II's does anyone know if pigeon forge shipps ?

orlando outlets have the 6/17 and 7/16 packs in GS sizes... i think 4 and down remain but im not sure. $70 + tax + shipping... nikefind was shot down before icould even mention it. they were trying to hide them from bulk buyers.

1 PACK PER ORDER (ie 1 16/7 and 1 17/6)

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

CoolGrayMemo, anything out in Sac?

as in what?

1/2 Cents marked down to 119.99 at Shiekh, Arden.

Saw QS AM87's at Shoe Palace in Arden. Two-three weeks ago. FSR-- restock.

Lots of cool syndicate vans at NR in Howe'Bout Arden.

Havent visited Folsom Outlets in a good minute, will try to go out there this weekend.

Originally Posted by kevvv

damn I was ready to go retail on the all black penny II's does anyone know if pigeon forge shipps ?
yep.... free when you mention "nike find".... i got some shoes from out there... cant remember if it was my pippens of zoom flight95s... but they good folks out there...

southside chicago had the all black pippens and pf has the all black pennys is it a fsr or hit and miss on sizes

First Portion Of The Griffy Booty (No Pat Sajack) Showed Up Today
pimp.gif
....Second Set Should Be Here Sometime Friday I Presume..... For Those That May HaveBeen Worried, Both These First 2 Pairs I Got In Are FLAWLESS So Good Luck To Those On Here With Pairs In Route........ We Know Someone On HereHas To Get The Short Straw
laugh.gif

*One Of These Pairs Already Spoken For
nerd.gif
............ Joe, Your Pair Will Be Shipped Out First Thing Monday (Work Every Day Until Then)...... Hit Me Up ThruPM If You Need Better Pics Of Your Pair
wink.gif

Them 17/6 pack went under our radar. Gurnee had approx 70 sets, since Monday*. NikeTalk cannot afford 2 get late info. I see the PM system is being used well!FTW

Originally Posted by inglewooood

I blame the damn lurkers

Pretty much, the amount of people who lurk/view the site is
eek.gif
but then its a catch 22 cause we wanna post info to help
smh.gif

versache
eek.gif
eek.gif

welcome back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sole,thanks again bro. ship whenever you get a chance.

FWs and Volts on back to back days
pimp.gif

these people puttin in work at outlets,how do the 6/17 slip by you guys?
laugh.gif
Gurnee should be a no brainer to call up.
wonder if there are more out there
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom