OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

^^^^How do u ask for help with a with three dots after your statement? Did you have more 2 say? Please excersice freedom of speech
I can show you how 2 get down with outlets, but as for size 7.5, I can sure flip you some...

^^sarcasm much?^^

Dang I wish I couldve got in on that 6/17 pack at Gurnee!!
YO what's the password for the secret network inside NT?? ..:smile:
Versache--wussup shawty?!! Glad ya back. Don't let no haters keep you from the forum
holla

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Any Jordan I's out there and if so price/color? Thanks in advance..

jordan 1 strap hi black/columbia 39.97 oshgosh wisc outlet. number is a few pages back!
wink.gif

just called pf tenn told me no pennys
ohwell.gif
but its cool

These were at the Celebration Outlet in Celebration, FL. MSRP is $225 and they had a FSR for $139.99 - Not sure if they ship.

Air-Force-1-07-High-Supreme-Sheed-QK-Edition_3705_zoom.jpg

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

we need all those og contributers:

versache included!

nerd.gif

wow, didn't know i had love like that. i didn't retire, just on a lil hiatus right now

yea, yea. i remember you had PF updates all the time before it blew up. i hope you bring good things to this thread again.
pimp.gif
to verache's return!
No,no, Leave PF alone!
laugh.gif

Wonder if Nike is gonna release those Sheed AF1s in a green colorway.
LET'S GO CELTICS!!

Originally Posted by abernja

These were at the Celebration Outlet in Celebration, FL. MSRP is $225 and they had a FSR for $139.99 - Not sure if they ship.

Air-Force-1-07-High-Supreme-Sheed-QK-Edition_3705_zoom.jpg

Yeah, those have been there since August (probably before that) when I was down there. I'd cop but gotta go down to less than $100.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Any Jordan I's out there and if so price/color? Thanks in advance..

jordan 1 strap hi black/columbia 39.97 oshgosh wisc outlet. number is a few pages back!
wink.gif

just called pf tenn told me no pennys
ohwell.gif
but its cool
Damn none at all? I was just about to call myself.

The sheeds have been at jeffersonville outlet for about 7 months i don't think they even sold one pair.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

we should make a private .yuku msg board for people that constantly provide info o_O
here we go again with the private message stuff
ohwell.gif

Yeah their should be private pms and stuff because once you post something about 80% who copped them will not be members they will be lurkers niketalk need tobe private login in site so only members can view

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Yeah their should be private pms and stuff because once you post something about 80% who copped them will not be members they will be lurkers niketalk need to be private login in site so only members can view
dont agree with PMs... but i do agree that niketalk should have certain threads be members only with a certain amount of posts... like 300 or so.

^ There has to be a better way to communicate the info just to NikeTalk members than the pms and posting info so all the lurkers CANT jump on.
nerd.gif

I gotta be honest, I have copped a lot of stuff because of the info provided on this thread, and I have posted alot of info as well.
wink.gif

Used a lead for the 6/17 packs from Gurnee, IL. CSR told me they never got 9's or 9.5's but advised me to call to Aurora, IL (0 packs) and S. Chicago,IL (0 6/17 packs, some 8/15, size 8 and big sizes for $199). I'll keep trying, though.

If anyone else has any leads, I can make phone calls and try to get stock info. Thanks.

Isn't there a way on Yuku to make certain threads private to members only? I thinkthat'd be the best solution.

^^ omg we go thru this every other 3 months...

There is no way of stopping lurkers...they can't make a thread private nor can deny any NT member access to a thread..its a public forum...now if yourwilling to pay a fee for a private one then bring it to Dirty's attention...or start your own website...hence..

www.ntoc.com

pimp.gif

I checked the first page and I dont think this deal posting violate the rules, but Rock Band 1 Special Edition (including drums, guitar, and mic) with RockBand 2 Game (game only) for $79. Here is the link:

https://www.rockband79.com/

Its a deal directly from MTV so its legit and its limited, but I dont know how limited.

damn... originally planned to go to Gurnee on Sunday then ended up in Woodfield mall since wife didn't want to drive that far

either we stop the lurkers or we stop to share any valuable information...

this might be the beginning

Back
Top Bottom