OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Why would you want fun police when you can have garnetts, it's just a cheaper version of it and in time both will be the same price.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

What is the cheapest site/place I can get a pair of Air Max 95 chilli or sport red in a size 12?
I would say at this point, probably eBay is the best bet to get the sport red for cheapest. That is only if you don't have a store around your way that has marked them down. Nobody has mentioned them in outlets yet, and the major stores have not marked them down yet.

There is also the 25% off for footlocker going on this weekend, I'm not sure those are excluded.

True dat in regards to ebay. I copped them when they first dropped from a mom & pop for $120 thinking that was the best deal I would be able to find onthese (not really knowing what the production #'s were, I was afraid they would be gone rather quickly). Little did I know they would be popping up onEbay like a month later for $113 (so far... probably can be had for close to $100 shipped at some point in the future if you wait it out). But I'm a size10.5... size 12 might be a slightly different story.

In this economy patience is the name of the game tho. Eventually everything except the ultra-limited or the ultra-hyped will be on deep discout (at least 30%)eventually. And that's not even including outlets.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Got a pair of Penny 2's Atlantic samples at Nike Outlet at Franklin Mills tonight for $47.99. The back's a little yellowed though.

They also have the Garnett's FP for $49.99 fsr I believe. I also seen them at Modells for $44.99.

copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

surprised no one called and asked for more...but I did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

free shipping and no tax FTW
pimp.gif

Paul and J- good stuff
pimp.gif

as for Bgrade shadow Xs go...

29wmnq1.jpg

25g9o9e.jpg

they dropped in may/june 08 i believe at ONE outlet (Utah) for $50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was the 1st maybe 2nd (behind cdp 13s) to hit outlets

eyes.gif
still regret selling these.

Joe nice pickup on the Atlantics, I wonder if they have anymore
nerd.gif

Edit: Joe I ordered a pair yesterday night right before they closed. Free shipping and no tax FTW
pimp.gif
I just hope the back isn't yellowed.

^^Paul,i gave you the heads up!!!
laugh.gif

you still have a pair coming to you though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mike, they had 4 pairs left,all gone now

Just got a call from the outlet that sold the the zoom flight premiums, they had to add $7 bucks for shipping, still cheap for $35 shipped though

EDIT- 1000 Post!!!!

^^^Dooooooooog..... I KNEW I Shoulda Called On Those Atlantics
smh.gif

*As For The Shadow X's, I Don't Know If It's A Sign Or What, But I Was Literally JUST Thinking Today In The Shower How Salty I WasAbout Missed Them The First Go Around For $50 And That I Wish'd They'd Drop Again
eek.gif

I just called about the Atlantic 2's and she said "Did you make a phone order earlier?are you guys all friends" lol
Then she said they oly came in a size 9, that they only got samples.

Never will like those Shadow X
laugh.gif

O'

i did that cause i was looking for them, never knew they came out at outlets
frown.gif

but now that i think, i do remember utah having them..damn

^ yes we are all friends, we are Niketalk tell her
laugh.gif

there were 4 pairs total left when I called..2 to me. 2 to J..atleast they went to NTers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ yes we are all friends, we are Niketalk tell her
laugh.gif

there were 4 pairs total left when I called..2 to me. 2 to J..atleast they went to NTers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Im gettin 1 of the 2 pairs that bigJ copped after Joe gave the heads up
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

i had to slow down on the outlet game.. lol... gal comin next week...

but big props on the homey who dropped info on the atlantic Penny 2s and the Shadow Tens...

*Forgot To Share These With Everyone Last Week When I Made A Stop At My Local Outlet For A Gift Card Towards Griffey's......Figured I'd Put Em Up NowWhile Bored At Work.

The Following 2 Samples Were On The Hashwall (Thought Some Here MIGHT Be Interested)
nerd.gif

Hot Red/Neutral Grey... iPhone Pic Makes These Look Orange But They Were A BRIGHT INFARED In Person..... If They Had A 10 Instead Of Samples IProb Would Have Copped
pimp.gif

These Were Samples As Well But Not As Appealing IMO

*This Outlet Also Had LOTS Of The White/Purple Kobe IV Colorway In Random Sizes (Noticed There Was Not Many 10 Or Above).... These Were MarkedBGrades And Back On The Hashwall As Well

If Anyone Needs Help With Anything Or Wants To Take Advantage Of The 20% Off The Next 2 Days, Just Give Me A Shout
wink.gif

PS- Quick Question.... Does Anyone Know If I Copped Something Last Week From The Hashwall And Have Yet To Wear It, Can I Take Them Back And Get My 20% DiscountRefunded?

Back
Top Bottom