OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

did the 10s pop up again someone enlighten me? i seen the pick by memph and was like where and no response i guess?

u all had me happy. i ordered last ime and when they came i had 2 left feet in both boxes.( 4 total left shoes) i was heated of that!

^^^ Folsom Outlet. yo i posted a update couple pages back. nothing really worth noting. some fp. graffiti blazers high. flight lite low wht/blue sz 10 on hashwall. also red/black flight lite low fsr. hope this helps. saves some dudes on gas money.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

PS- Quick Question.... Does Anyone Know If I Copped Something Last Week From The Hashwall And Have Yet To Wear It, Can I Take Them Back And Get My 20% Discount Refunded?

They allow price adjustment within 14 days but you have to bring the item back along with the receipt. Hope that helps.

them boys from Woodburn just hit me and said i cant use Nikefind perk to get free shipping... anyone else get that call?..

by the way, it was on them zoom flight 95s... black and white... the ones every one jumped on quickly....

zoom-flight-95-black-white-11.jpg

Originally Posted by lysolflow

them boys from Woodburn just hit me and said i cant use Nikefind perk to get free shipping... anyone else get that call?..

by the way, it was on them zoom flight 95s... black and white... the ones every one jumped on quickly....
ur answer lies on the last 2 pages......

yea nike has the price adjustment thang i did it with some air force 1 about 3 months ago. thanks for reminding me of that

Originally Posted by bigj505

i must've read over it....

Originally Posted by bigj505

i must've read over it, but i went back and DID NOT see that anybody copped these kicks, told they were going to get free shipping, then they called back and said they not doing free shipping on these shoes, but they can on others...
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

Just got a call from the outlet that sold the the zoom flight premiums, they had to add $7 bucks for shipping, still cheap for $35 shipped though

EDIT- 1000 Post!!!!
Originally Posted by xilegacy

i got call too saying they don't offer free shipping with nike find.

Ross had 3 pairs of Griffeys for $40 the black/ red, I know its not the Volts but I scooped up all 3 for $40 each so just a heads up to check your Ross's.

^^Thanks for the update, as much as I need all black sneakers and especially for a low price like that I think I might pass.

Originally Posted by Tjay

Originally Posted by alex2182

dam $27 foamdomes i cant believe it did u buy em

No. Not my style. There are 3 size 10 available. Do you want me to grab em for you? i'll check em out later again
tjay i went the next morning from you post on those and they were gone by the time i got there (10:30am)....o wells, i guess ill stick with mycurrent hiking boots. thanks for the update though. lurkers FTL haha it has to be lurkers.
frown.gif

ayt so i just got home from woodbury commons.was there around 2pm.they still had the zf 95's in bigger sizes,11.5,2 sz 12's and a bunch of13's.they were priced $39.99 but the hashwall discount was 40% off
eek.gif
sothat brings the total to $24.17 after taxes..i asked an employee if they still had more pairs in the back and he said yes but sizes 12 -13 only.while i was atthe cashier,there was a wall of zf 95's behind the register.around 25-30 pairs.i asked the person who rung me up if they were from phone orders and she hada weary look on her face and said the phone didn't stop ringing for hours last night
laugh.gif
for those of you who's looking for these and wears szs 12 -13 do yourself afavor and call woodburry. 845-928-8838

they also had
aj 2k9's $79.99
blk/red RT1's $49.99
huarache 09 wht/blu and wht/red $79.99
zoom phenoms blk/blue and wht/blue for $49.99
flight five wht/blue $41.77
wii blazers $59.99
am 95 sabertooths $79.99
nike lunarlite trainer blue/wht $79.99

hashwall

army green six rings $100
ajf6 ls $100
blue chip wht/blue $59.99
kobe 3 blk $79.99 (small sizes 7.5-
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ yes we are all friends, we are Niketalk tell her
laugh.gif

there were 4 pairs total left when I called..2 to me. 2 to J..atleast they went to NTers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I only saw one pair out on the hash. It was a little yellowed and I was gonna ask if they had more, but I just assumed it was the only one. Never again. Regardless, it feels nice to contribute after getting soooooo many deals in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom