OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

shoejocky.com has the 2 new jordan 1 phat premiers for under retail shipped..

orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping Use "FREESHIP" during checkout..

Originally Posted by reakeon23

jeffersonville ohio outlet $49.99 fsr (this for flint grey)

these were at STL Mills last week on the hash wall for $24.99(copped a pair) sizes 9-12 I think might help a lil

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

ayt so i just got home from woodbury commons.was there around 2pm.they still had the zf 95's in bigger sizes,11.5,2 sz 12's and a bunch of 13's.they were priced $39.99 but the hashwall discount was 40% off
eek.gif
so that brings the total to $24.17 after taxes..i asked an employee if they still had more pairs in the back and he said yes but sizes 12 -13 only.while i was at the cashier,there was a wall of zf 95's behind the register.around 25-30 pairs.i asked the person who rung me up if they were from phone orders and she had a weary look on her face and said the phone didn't stop ringing for hours last night
laugh.gif
for those of you who's looking for these and wears szs 12 -13 do yourself a favor and call woodburry. 845-928-8838
i went on friday, they had the zf 95s and these dunk hi premiums (orange canvas like upper with gray 3M reflective stitching. white midsole, andgum outsole) on the same table for $39.99. the dunks are $135 retail, they might have some left. but the zf 95s were harder to come by. i almost settled for a10.5, but after searching throughout and under the table i found my size 10.

when i went to pay at the register, there were two huge stacks of zf 95s behind the counter. i asked the girl if those were on hold. she said "those areall phone orders. there are these guys who created a website called 'Niketalk' where they post up the latest deals at each nike outlet and they tellpeople what to say to get free shipping' " lol

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

ayt so i just got home from woodbury commons.was there around 2pm.they still had the zf 95's in bigger sizes,11.5,2 sz 12's and a bunch of 13's.they were priced $39.99 but the hashwall discount was 40% off
eek.gif
so that brings the total to $24.17 after taxes..i asked an employee if they still had more pairs in the back and he said yes but sizes 12 -13 only.while i was at the cashier,there was a wall of zf 95's behind the register.around 25-30 pairs.i asked the person who rung me up if they were from phone orders and she had a weary look on her face and said the phone didn't stop ringing for hours last night
laugh.gif
for those of you who's looking for these and wears szs 12 -13 do yourself a favor and call woodburry. 845-928-8838
i went on friday, they had the zf 95s and these dunk hi premiums (orange canvas like upper with gray 3M reflective stitching. white midsole, and gum outsole) on the same table for $39.99. the dunks are $135 retail, they might have some left. but the zf 95s were harder to come by. i almost settled for a 10.5, but after searching throughout and under the table i found my size 10.

when i went to pay at the register, there were two huge stacks of zf 95s behind the counter. i asked the girl if those were on hold. she said "those are all phone orders. there are these guys who created a website called 'Niketalk' where they post up the latest deals at each nike outlet and they tell people what to say to get free shipping' " lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and that is why they called everyone back and didn't allow the free shipping.
someone must've said something.
nerd.gif

outlets are catching on
laugh.gif

clearly stated they were HDs. don't know why it was a surprise.

OK first thats dumb you never say anything about niketalk just say you called nike and thats what they told you to say when u order anyways if anybody want thekobe iv 4 rings the world champions shirt for the kobe 4 rings releasing next sunday they have FSR at niketown Las Vegas they have the black one and purple onnot yellow i got free shipping i said i called nike and they told me to tell them when i order so my total was 31.95 Shipped for phone order
pimp.gif

this is a complexed ? about black friday sales with the outlets i know its 30% off everything in the stores, now can u do a phone order and still get that, oris the outlet not doing phone orders that day? it was just crossin my mind

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

someone must've said something.
nerd.gif

outlets are catching on
laugh.gif

clearly stated they were HDs. don't know why it was a surprise.
smh.gif

im thinking the person or people who said it were lurkers and aint even part of niketalk so they can ruin it for everyone on niketalk this sucks they might notlet us use any percents or discounts again its mostly for outlets not niketowns

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nerd.gif

outlets are catching on
laugh.gif

QFT

smh.gif
at people breaking the first rule of NT, you don't mention NT outside of NT
laugh.gif

since when has the outlet thread had so many people posting on here? like two-three months ago no one posted on here, and now this thread jumps four-five pagesa day.

is it hype? is it the economy? or were all the people lurkers?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

since when has the outlet thread had so many people posting on here? like two-three months ago no one posted on here, and now this thread jumps four-five pages a day.

is it hype? is it the economy? or were all the people lurkers?
outlet thread has always had its peaks and valleys... not too much heat had been dropping... now stuff is showing up left and right

not even in '08 when all the B-grade CDP jordans were releasing, was there this much action on here. thats when the real contributers were doing work. noresellers, not a lot of people bought multiple pairs, and etc.

you had to be here to know.

Primm, NV had:
lebron solider III (white/teal/black) size 11 on the wall 79.99
zf 95 (white/blue/red) FSR 34.99
Jordan 2k9s (white) FSR 99.99, (black) FSR 79.99
scattered jordan slippers, blazers, air max 90s (grey/green) on the wall dont remember prices

Just got my Jordan 1 High Straps (canvas) from Oshkosh. Thanks again. Won't forget to fill out the survey.

Rather than post my findings, I was training noob NT members 2 be better sneaker locaters

It feels good 2 see those NTers contribute consistently

What feels even better is seeing numorous first postings from new members in this thread quite often
That proves this thread is the truth

Back
Top Bottom