OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

^Tru, for some reason I thought u were from Long Island. Prolly have you confused for another NTer.

Will how you gunna do me dirty and sign off lol

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Clogposites
eek.gif
pimp.gif

How much are clogposites worth? I would love to trade them for some zoom powers
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Baby jumpman what other long island NTers are there here besides me and bigsupa
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^Nah I wasn't talkin about y'all, I know a couple other NTers who are LIers but they mostly mess with general.

Edit:I think ilikecupnoodles is from LI since he posts updates about riverhead. Some kid I went to HS works or worked at the outlet in Deer Park, I need to gothere and get his # so he can tell me when they get some stuff worth buying.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Nah I wasn't talkin about y'all, I know a couple other NTers who are LIers but they mostly mess with general.

Edit:I think ilikecupnoodles is from LI since he posts updates about riverhead. Some kid I went to HS works or worked at the outlet in Deer Park, I need to go there and get his # so he can tell me when they get some stuff worth buying.
ive been goin to Deer Park since they opened and I have yet to see them get anything really really good
ohwell.gif

^^ive been goin to DP also since i bought my crib in LI..im only 15min away and have found crickets too...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^ive been goin to DP also since i bought my crib in LI..im only 15min away and have found crickets too...

while I was at Riverhead today they looked much better then DP, maybe cause Riverhead had less fusions
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Went to my local Marshalls and they had a AM 97s for 49.99 (white/silver/red) one of each. sz 9 and 9.5

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Probably late news, but I didn't see it posted...

Eastbay has 50% off Gold Club membership ENDS MONDAY

http://www.eastbay.com/cu...105&model_nbr=131280

$15 gets you

FREE 3 day shipping for 1 YEAR
Hooded pullover sweatshirt
25% off one future purchase
email promotions

I think it's worth it for the shipping alone. Gonna get mine right now!
Only $12 with bing CB too.
wink.gif

just copped the gold membership too... thats a great deal, 25% off code, sweater, and the membership
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks

thanks for reiterating that GS reakeon, completely missed that

for anyone interested in those lebron triple black 6s (don't quote me on the exact outlet) I'm PRETTY SURE they were at the Gurnee outlet (in IL?) for69.99 about a month or two ago (it was in one of the previous outlet posts). It probably couldn't hurt to see if the most recent outlet posted would matchGurnee's price.

I think those penny 3's will go down again, I hope they do. I got a good feeling those are about to hit outlets in a nice quantity. 79.99 ain't a badprice considering its almost half the retail price, but when I think back to how some people got em in the mid 40s from that one store about a month or two agoI start to really hope these will hit something like 59.99.

camarillo outlet had all black hyperize for $90 and kobe ankle insurance tee, everything else was junk

Originally Posted by young hova

thanks for reiterating that GS reakeon, completely missed that

for anyone interested in those lebron triple black 6s (don't quote me on the exact outlet) I'm PRETTY SURE they were at the Gurnee outlet (in IL?) for 69.99 about a month or two ago (it was in one of the previous outlet posts). It probably couldn't hurt to see if the most recent outlet posted would match Gurnee's price.

I think those penny 3's will go down again, I hope they do. I got a good feeling those are about to hit outlets in a nice quantity. 79.99 ain't a bad price considering its almost half the retail price, but when I think back to how some people got em in the mid 40s from that one store about a month or two ago I start to really hope these will hit something like 59.99.
i'm sure they will see price reductions like the zoom flight 96s have. I'm sure they will be coming out in various outlets they have satat all the shoe stores in my area.

Seems like DP will be getting a shipment of hyperizes and other goodies..details on Wed.

Back
Top Bottom