OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Sorry...and just to put in perspective how fresh the 50 is if you never copped.....

332550-001.jpg

Just marked down to $89.99 (most spots) $45 after the 50

332550-131.jpg

Both marked down to $79.99 (After 50 $ 40)

These deals are at my local FootActions so check your spots....Also the exclusion list didnt drop but I know there is still FSR of Griffeys out there aswell...

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new4/nike_air_jordan_1_wht_vred.htm

$120.00 huh.....

Might get any size of the raging bull pack and then resell to buy the VIIs.

Only way I can see myself "buying" these.
laugh.gif

I wont though.....

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

FSR $79.99
roll.gif

367173-011.jpg

Sydney Deane FSR $?? (Cant remeber price)

Jersey Shore Update

^^Hmmm, interested in these. I love my Billy Hoyle's.

If anybody's willing to help out, I'd love to take the Red V's off your hands in a 10. Paypal ready. Looking for a decent price (half of the pack +shipping?). Do deals like this still happen on NT?

Sorry...and just to put in perspective how fresh the 50 is if you never copped.....

332550-001.jpg

If anyone can hook these up with the F&F, PM me and let me know what the damage would be. Paypal ready.

334031-002.jpg

Ladies Scattered Sizes largest was 10 I believe..try price match..$19.99

The outlets are coming around with some good deals but when you start doing the math the 50 still takes them out....Happy hunting kids...
are these in footlockers and footaction's system?.. i couldnt really understand your wording on whether this was at a store in Jersey or at aFootlocker/Footaction....

AY YO,TO ALL OF THOSE WHOSE ORDERS WENT THRU YESTERDAY ON THE JORDAN V PACK,HAVE Y'ALL RECIEVED YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL YET??? MY ORDER WENT THRU,AND MYACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED,BUT I HAVENT RECIEVED AN EMAIL YET. SHOULD I WORRY??? HOLLA...CED B.(THE PENMASTER!)

Originally Posted by cedb713

AY YO,TO ALL OF THOSE WHOSE ORDERS WENT THRU YESTERDAY ON THE JORDAN V PACK,HAVE Y'ALL RECIEVED YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL YET??? MY ORDER WENT THRU,AND MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED,BUT I HAVENT RECIEVED AN EMAIL YET. SHOULD I WORRY??? HOLLA...CED B.(THE PENMASTER!)
No confirmations needed.. You can call them at the end of the day to ask them for a tracking number. They usually don't call you back toconfirm your order.

I had got my tracking info threw email yesterday when you ordered they ask for email so then can send tracking info i would call them to find about your order,mine will be here on monday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by cedb713

AY YO,TO ALL OF THOSE WHOSE ORDERS WENT THRU YESTERDAY ON THE JORDAN V PACK,HAVE Y'ALL RECIEVED YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL YET??? MY ORDER WENT THRU,AND MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED,BUT I HAVENT RECIEVED AN EMAIL YET. SHOULD I WORRY??? HOLLA...CED B.(THE PENMASTER!)
No confirmations needed.. You can call them at the end of the day to ask them for a tracking number. They usually don't call you back to confirm your order.

Thanks,fam...

Debbie told me yesterday that the FedEx software was acting up, many didn't get shipped out yesterday but rather today instead. But yea she gave me mytracking over the phone

Originally Posted by zdawgz

332550-001.jpg

If anyone can hook these up with the F&F, PM me and let me know what the damage would be. Paypal ready.
co-sign. anyone?

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

South Chicago Factory Store ( 773-846-5460 ) has 4 colors in this, all A Grade, all $49.99.
thx for the update. do you know if they had any sz14s in those two pairs left?

Just went to Ontario Mills in the morning, it was raining so hard! I was cheated by those DMP 7S. They are all B grade and in those yellows boxes! I left rightaway!

^Don't feel cheated, paying $120 for those is a no no. So I'm guessing they arent a grade as previously stated
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by straight lux

Nike Factory Store
Ontario Mills
Ontario, CA

DMP VII Orlando pair ONLY FSR $119.99
One per customer only
If it gets too crazy, he may not ship out
-words from a manager

LoL, he don't got to worry about that happening.

Originally Posted by ysshen

Just went to Ontario Mills in the morning, it was raining so hard! I was cheated by those DMP 7S. They are all B grade and in those yellows boxes! I left right away!

MAN I WAS THINKING of calling see what sizes they had o well thanks man

Originally Posted by ysshen

Just went to Ontario Mills in the morning, it was raining so hard! I was cheated by those DMP 7S. They are all B grade and in those yellows boxes! I left right away!
LMAO b-grades for $120.
laugh.gif

I Went to the outlet about 15 minutes ago and i got hit with the "one per customer per day." i am sorry for those who i told i was going to help butthey wouldnt budge...

anyways they have about 12 packs left (atleast on the floor)

3 size 7s

2 size 7.5s

1 size 8s

2 size 12.5s

2 size 13s

1 Size 14

+ One other that i didnt remember but it was one of teh sizes listed above.

good luck tomorrow if you plan to call.

Back
Top Bottom