OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Sorry...and just to put in perspective how fresh the 50 is if you never copped.....

332550-001.jpg

Just marked down to $89.99 (most spots) $45 after the 50
If anyone can hook these up with the F&F, PM me and let me know what the damage would be. Paypal ready.
damn 45 sunds real good on those...hopefully I can find a pair for that price........

Im tempted to cop those raging bulls sz7/sz7.5 for the wife, but she'd probly rather get a coach bag. Idk

Was anyone able to do a phone order this morning for the DMP 5s? My dude called all morning, phone kept on ringing with no answer....finally when someone didpickup, said they were all sold out with the exception of size 7 and the insanely large sizes.
eyes.gif
. i guess take it as a L and keep moving.

Well I bet they will hit another outlet because I don't think they sold that well from retail

Originally Posted by Funkman

Im tempted to cop those raging bulls sz7/sz7.5 for the wife, but she'd probly rather get a coach bag. Idk
Haha thats funny, my girl is the same way!

Just received 3 pairs of Griffey Max 1 (Royal Blue/Volt) samples sz 9 for $59.99

Oshkosh FS
(920)232-1002

Originally Posted by Funkman

lol.... same boat, family....

my girlie doesnt appreciate a kick-game sale... hahaha...

Originally Posted by mnowak2003

Just received 3 pairs of Griffey Max 1 (Royal Blue/Volt) samples sz 9 for $59.99

Oshkosh FS
(920)232-1002

fam... you bought the last three... smh....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Got my kobes today, and balled in them already. Turns out i got free shipping too. Worked out great.

Wish i could say the same
frown.gif

Came home to a note saying i wasnt home to sign.
tired.gif

How are they?

Yo memph (or anyone else for that matter) if anyone could help out a UK head with those M4s it would be greatly appreciated..........

Actually wouldnt mind a pair of those ZF 96s that have being doing the rounds either........i take a 9
thanks in advance guys

Nice find memphis. I wouldnt mind a pair of those to beat up outdoors. Can't you sticky this thread because you're a mod?

Nice find M.E.M.P.H.I.S.

I need a pair to go with my black/carolina pair, did they have a fsr?
Yo memph (or anyone else for that matter) if anyone could help out a UK head with those M4s it would be greatly appreciated..........
If I see them around ill look out for you, going to go see the LeBron movie tomorrow, next to the theater is Ross

demonbasketball - thanks for the info on the raging bull pack... sometimes its great being a size 14.. called them up and ordered his morning and got freeshipping too.

the ontario outlet had a fsr of the orlando 7's today. price was $120 they are b grades but the pair i picked up was flawless

Originally Posted by kobehead

Nice find memphis. I wouldnt mind a pair of those to beat up outdoors. Can't you sticky this thread because you're a mod?
Don't have the capability.

Bottom of totem pole.

IMG_3546-a.jpg

^^^^^^^^

I'm the feet.

Originally Posted by sleepyj

the ontario outlet had a fsr of the orlando 7's today. price was $120 they are b grades but the pair i picked up was flawless

LMAO!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I couldnt even sell mine for $125 shipped and they are A GRADE!

Back
Top Bottom