Official OCTOBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castle Rock Outlets~ Colorado

3 sz M
1 sz XL

3M Medal Stand Jackets $199

North Bend, Washington Nike Outlet has a Full Size Run of Obsidian 12s for sale-$129.99 and they will take phone orders starting Monday morning..

North Bend, Washington Nike Outlet has a Full Size Run of Obsidian 12s for sale-$129.99 and they will take phone orders starting Monday morning..
Do you know if the quality is good or bad? Been hearing so much about the 12's being beat up from all the outlets I dont want to order a pair for almost retail that isnt up to par.

***This is from a few weeks ago! I forgot to post, im not sure if they still have any*****I was at the Nike Outlet store at Great Lakes Crossing, MI. They had the Lebron Air Max Soldier 5 in a FSR in the Pink/Breast Cancer Awareness colorway.

Arundel Mills Nike outlet, nothing except these two:

FSRs of each.

I got a pair in person (can't vouch for the box situation) but this is the only flaw on my 7s, small paint scuff on the left shoe. 

I just placed an order for the Kentucky jacket at the Lebanon outlet.

They took all of my information my card number shipping address etc, when I asked for the total the lady said they would call me back to tell me. Is this normal never did a phone order before.

I just placed an order for the Kentucky jacket at the Lebanon outlet.

They took all of my information my card number shipping address etc, when I asked for the total the lady said they would call me back to tell me. Is this normal never did a phone order before.

yeah very normal... they dont process it right away &/or may have a specific person who does it

Last edited:
only S,M & L left in the UK jacket..... salty i just saw it needed a 2xl the lady said they had em for a while & cork blew them up today :lol:

since i got the hookup at jersey gardens, theyre re releasing the orange and red hyperfuses

Hyperfuse 2011 or 2012?

Also, was in on Sunday, they had a crap load of Jordan 12 Obsidian's for $129.99 and Jordan X Royals for $109.99.
Picked up a Obsidian 12, quality point on but passed on the Royals, only selected sizes, nothing above a sz 12.
No idea if phone orders accepted. Had them behind the counter.

rugged wearhouse in winston NC had a grip of total griffey max 99s for like ~50

also had a pair of kobe vii home colorways, size 11.5, for 80 bucks. a grade box and all, but price wasn't that great obviously.

I was at the Potomac Mill Nike outlet today and they had the

Black Kobe elite 7s

Black/yellow Kobe 7s system supreme

White Nike Zoom Hyperdunk Elite
[h1] [/h1]

FYI - saw the Kobe VII home for $69.99 at 2 different Footlockers in socal this past weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom