OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten shot down with combining the survey coupon with FF. I guess it depends on the employee and store.

If the store employees acknowledge that in the past F&F and Survey were accepted together but now aren't because of a change in policy, then I can accept that. But if they're acting like they've never heard of people combining them, then I'll argue my case. A lot of cashiers don't know what they're doing.

If the store employees acknowledge that in the past F&F and Survey were accepted together but now aren't because of a change in policy, then I can accept that. But if they're acting like they've never heard of people combining them, then I'll argue my case. A lot of cashiers don't know what they're doing.

Most cashiers don’t know the policy and will sometimes stack the surveys til kingdom come.

Up to the Head coach to stress it during their opening meeting.

Been shut down the past 2 events in Los Angeles.

went to an outlet today, asked a couple employees if they can hook up the 30% off coupon. they werent able to but said if i come tomorrow and find him he'll make sure i get the discount. not sure if its something they have available to hand out.

I've always had success with it but maybe they'll start cracking down. I wonder if they're trying to limit the app coupons too.

IT'S ALWAYS A GAMBLE, BUT REMEMBER, THE WORST THEY CAN SAY IS NO. THEY ALMOST ALWAYS LET ME USE A SURVEY COUPON, THEY JUST WONT LET ME COMBINE MILITARY DISCO WITH F&F

Exactly this. I just want clarification and consistency. FWIW, I've addressed this in the comments of the actual survey I filled out based off an experience I had this last go round with the MVP pass. I was told by the guy I checked out with that I could not combine discounts/promotions as per what is printed on the MVP pass and therefore could not use the survey gift card. I caused a bit of a scene in the store because the $10 survey joints are gift cards, not coupons. It says so right on the email you get and when an employee enters it at checkout, it goes in as a gift card. I requested to speak to the store manager, calmly explained the situation to her, and she allowed me to use the survey gift card on top of the MVP pass.

I don't think I will get a f&f pass this time. If anyone has an extra code, I would appreciate it.

I didn’t get one also....very strange
Oh well...Monday would be the only day I could possibly go and it’s usually slim pickings by then
Did anyone actually get a pass thru the app?
I’m only seeing email passes

Does anyone know what happens if I return an item (socks) I bought with the $10 survey coupon? Do I get the $10 back in the form of a gift card I can use at any time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom